TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

amyb

Robert, Sharon, Moderators, TS, and friends,

I just wanted to wish you all the happiest of Holidays! It doesn't matter what holiday you celebrate, it's a great time of year to be thankful for everything we have and for health and happiness.

We all strive to have more and better and different, but this is the one time of the year that we should all take a step back and be thankful for everything we have. Life is precious and short, enjoy the time, spend time with your family and friends.

I personally wish you all the best in the New Year! I also wish you the most fun with your cars!

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

President Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

More Importantly............Shelby Enthusiast!

ALL,

I just wanted to wish you all the happiest of Holidays! It doesn't matter what holiday you celebrate, it's a great time of year to be thankful for everything we have and for health and happiness.

We all strive to have more and better and different, but this is the one time of the year that we should all take a step back and be thankful for everything we have. Life is precious and short, enjoy the time, spend time with your family and friends.

I personally wish you all the best in the New Year! I also wish you the most fun with your cars!

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

Thank you Amy. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family from ours!

Hope to meet you next month.

Rick Martin

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

Thanks Amy,

MERRY CHRISTMAS To You & Yours

See you at the 85th.

God Bless,

Alan & Lisa & Family

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

Amy,

Merry Christmas to your entire group. Rest up over the break, hope to have my car there when your facility reopens!

Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever to all on this board and especially to Amy, Bud and the whole crew at Shelby responsible for bring us these great cars.

Jim

PS. Santa came early to my house

P1010045.jpg

Amy,

It is my sincerest wish that you, all of your loved ones, and everyone at SAI have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, and prosperious New Year!

Thank you for all your hard work and accomplishments that you, Carroll, and your team at SAI have achieved in the last three years or so, and it looks like 2008 is going to be another "SUPER" year for SAI too!

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

Same to you Amy and all members of Team Shelby.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !! :happy feet:

ItalianStallion

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

Amy, I wish you and your staff the best Christmas and Happiest of New Years. You all have worked hard to put out the very best of automobiles and try to accomidate all of us. We all know of course that's impossible but thanks for trying.

See you in the New Year!

Bart from Montana

Archived