TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW TEAM SHELBY REGISTRY

KMCBOSS

I've been surfing and searching here at Stangsunleashed trying to find info on a new Team Shelby published registry. First of all will there be a published registry like SAAC has (on occassion)? Second if there is going to be a new registry published, will it include cars like the FORD GT? The reason I bring this up is to get folks (here) thinking in that direction just in case the litigation between Mr. Shelby and and SAAC causes the demise of SAAC.

Ther registry will be up online with most information after January 11th. Of course personal info will be hidden and other info for saftey reasons.

The ford GT guys are welcome and I will make a section for them as well.

Amy

Ther registry will be up online with most information after January 11th. Of course personal info will be hidden and other info for saftey reasons.

The ford GT guys are welcome and I will make a section for them as well.

Amy

Amy, could you help please. I have gone to the SAI site to register my '08 GT500 a couple of times in the last few days and when I enter the vin, #, a message states that VIN # is already in the registry. I have never registered it so, any idea whats' up with that.

Thanks,

DC

Archived