TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TASCA

GT500-07

haha you guys are Crazy

You come to us for Shelby work because we are an official Shelby mod shop so say you guy a Super Snake package for your GT500 if we install everything for you it will go into the Shelby Registry. You can buy the parts and make a clone but then it is just a clone (and you cant buy alot of the official parts, nor can anyone sell them to you out of the package such as the wheels).

Everyone that works in the mod shop has been working at the Tasca dealership for many years and really enjoys working on Performance cars, We wouldn't allow someone to touch your car unless we feel they are the best. We also will not let a car leave unless we are 110% Happy with it - If there is something any one of us does not like then the car will not leave until it is 110%. We make sure everything is perfect.

Tasca is a very huge dealership, we devote 4 bays to performance. Being a Dealership we have every single tool you could possibly even think of needing. We have Road Force Balancers, Nitrogen for tires, Alignment rack, We can do RI Inspections, We have a Dyno Dynamics Dyno so basically if you need any work done weather it be a simple oil change or a full build we can do your car here.

If you never heard of Tasca take a look in the Mustang Hall-of-Fame and look up Bob Tasca Sr, Do some research on us because Tasca has been doing this for a long time!

Yes we are :happy feet: Just some fun :happy feet: You are a great dealership and have LOTS of good people that work there,I know some of them...Keep up the good work :superhero: BB.

• 2 weeks later...
haha you guys are Crazy

You come to us for Shelby work because we are an official Shelby mod shop so say you guy a Super Snake package for your GT500 if we install everything for you it will go into the Shelby Registry. You can buy the parts and make a clone but then it is just a clone (and you cant buy alot of the official parts, nor can anyone sell them to you out of the package such as the wheels).

Everyone that works in the mod shop has been working at the Tasca dealership for many years and really enjoys working on Performance cars, We wouldn't allow someone to touch your car unless we feel they are the best. We also will not let a car leave unless we are 110% Happy with it - If there is something any one of us does not like then the car will not leave until it is 110%. We make sure everything is perfect.

Tasca is a very huge dealership, we devote 4 bays to performance. Being a Dealership we have every single tool you could possibly even think of needing. We have Road Force Balancers, Nitrogen for tires, Alignment rack, We can do RI Inspections, We have a Dyno Dynamics Dyno so basically if you need any work done weather it be a simple oil change or a full build we can do your car here.

If you never heard of Tasca take a look in the Mustang Hall-of-Fame and look up Bob Tasca Sr, Do some research on us because Tasca has been doing this for a long time!

yada, yada, yada....we just can't seem to get anyone scheduled...

signed CSM07XL0078

Your right we can't as of yet as we do not have any parts. I would take your car next week if we had these kits but we do not, and we will not schedule cars until we have kits.

Sorry for anyone that has called me this week, I have been very busy this week and have only been able to return about a quarter of the phone calls I got this week alone. I have been getting FLOODED with phone calls over the past week or so, We are still not building any Super Snake cars and everyone that is on our list will be contacted as soon as Shelby gives us the Go and we have the parts.

Please e-mail is my best method of contact - KMcCombs@Tasca.com

:lurk::read::lurk::read: So will the kits be in by mid summer, fall......next Christmas??? Glad I didn't tie up 10k for whenever is someone going to SS my car. I might ask for money down to start a project, BUT I give a start date and I start on that date, not we will start mods sometime in fall, well beginning of next year, well now it's spring, what do ya know spring is over went so fast, well by the end of summer!! Parts well lets not talk about those, everything should be available by.........5 years from now?? :angry2: sorry this new site is so sssllllooowwww and driving me crazy!!

:lurk::read::lurk::read: So will the kits be in by mid summer, fall......next Christmas??? Glad I didn't tie up 10k for whenever is someone going to SS my car. I might ask for money down to start a project, BUT I give a start date and I start on that date, not we will start mods sometime in fall, well beginning of next year, well now it's spring, what do ya know spring is over went so fast, well by the end of summer!! Parts well lets not talk about those, everything should be available by.........5 years from now?? :angry2: sorry this new site is so sssllllooowwww and driving me crazy!!

Imagine investing all those $10,000 Super Snake deposits for 1 year or so... :yup:....

haha you guys are Crazy

It is nice to hear the word "TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION" It is rare these days. Thank you.

I'll be seeing you at Tasca for my 2007 GT 500 Super Snake Package....

I heard the SS delays related to the hood, but are now resolved. I also heard the overall hangup for both the SS and 40th has been over the signing of the contracts alone - and that has also been resolved. The scheduling of SS and 40th mods should begin by Febuary 1st.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard the SS delays related to the hood, but are now resolved. I also heard the overall hangup for both the SS and 40th has been over the signing of the contracts alone - and that has also been resolved. The scheduling of SS and 40th mods should begin by Febuary 1st.

Feb 1st is next week..... I can't wait!!!!! :happy feet:

I hope everything is moving along!!

Imagine investing all those $10,000 Super Snake deposits for 1 year or so... :yup:....

I hate to say this but it is starting to sound like the SGT/SC thing that took, in some cases, 1+ year to complete! I feel sorry for Tasca as they are taking heat from their customers now. Is this Unique Perfromance all over again? I hope it does not dirty the Tasca name as they have been around for years and is a very good company-

I hate to say this but it is starting to sound like the SGT/SC thing that took, in some cases, 1+ year to complete! I feel sorry for Tasca as they are taking heat from their customers now. Is this Unique Perfromance all over again? I hope it does not dirty the Tasca name as they have been around for years and is a very good company-

UP was their doing not SAI. Sounds like Tasca will be up and running this month. Amy posted this early this morning.

Tasca is getting parts this week, we are waiting on the badges, they will be up in February

double post

UP was their doing not SAI. Sounds like Tasca will be up and running this month. Amy posted this early this morning.

Tasca is getting parts this week, we are waiting on the badges, they will be up in February

:happy feet: That is some good news.... :happy feet:

Archived