TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TASCA

GT500-07

Careful, we're small but fiesty :superhero: I'm actually about 3 miles from Tasca. Long history of Ford performance

We here in Mass use it for a parking lot.... :hysterical2: "small" oh ya, so small you only have 1 mile marker on rt 95 :hysterical2: Shall I go on :hysterical2: ...Ok 1 more ....So small your McDonald's can only fit 1/2 the arch... :hysterical2::hysterical2::ohsnap: Sorry neighbor.... :hysterical:

Do you even get out of 3rd gear when traveling across RI?

Nah thats why we have the drag strip in NH (Mass doesn't have enough pavement without potholes)

Yep we're small but apparently the only state in the Northeast SAI felt was worthy of a performance shop.

Nah thats why we have the drag strip in NH (Mass doesn't have enough pavement without potholes)

Yep we're small but apparently the only state in the Northeast SAI felt was worthy of a performance shop.

Ok, we will give you that.. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :superhero: Potholes????? you mean pothole... :hysterical2:

I'm starting to like this thread, what were we talking about again?

Answer quick, the mods like closing threads lately. :hysterical2:

If I were to SS my car[sS the car :hysterical2: ] it would go to TASCA .....In RI....I mean....ROAD-IS-LAND.... :hysterical2: Did I mention if you fly into Green airport that you land in CT and taxi out of MA... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: Your up now dog.. :happy feet: :waiting:

If this Tasca place is doing this upgrade, why not just buy the parts and have Billy Bob Joe's shop do the install if you can't do it yourself?

Why pay $100/hr cost for something that can be done for $50/hr?

Or is this another one of those, Carroll Shelby touched this person who touched this person who touched this person who touched my car things?

Yes It's a touchy thing......Me like to touch.... :hysterical2::hysterical2:

haha you guys are Crazy

You come to us for Shelby work because we are an official Shelby mod shop so say you guy a Super Snake package for your GT500 if we install everything for you it will go into the Shelby Registry. You can buy the parts and make a clone but then it is just a clone (and you cant buy alot of the official parts, nor can anyone sell them to you out of the package such as the wheels).

Everyone that works in the mod shop has been working at the Tasca dealership for many years and really enjoys working on Performance cars, We wouldn't allow someone to touch your car unless we feel they are the best. We also will not let a car leave unless we are 110% Happy with it - If there is something any one of us does not like then the car will not leave until it is 110%. We make sure everything is perfect.

Tasca is a very huge dealership, we devote 4 bays to performance. Being a Dealership we have every single tool you could possibly even think of needing. We have Road Force Balancers, Nitrogen for tires, Alignment rack, We can do RI Inspections, We have a Dyno Dynamics Dyno so basically if you need any work done weather it be a simple oil change or a full build we can do your car here.

If you never heard of Tasca take a look in the Mustang Hall-of-Fame and look up Bob Tasca Sr, Do some research on us because Tasca has been doing this for a long time!

Archived