TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pimp My GT500

WP64

So I'm at the dyno shop I use today which is about 10 miles south of the Oakland and they start to tell me about a GT500 with a Kenny Bell SC that came in needing a tune worked up, the car had 22" chrome spinners and air suspension; the brothers, there were two of them, had it all pimped out with "some real cool chrome accents here and there" per the guys at the shop...

Supposedly they were sporting some real mean grills themselves

I asked if they had a chandelier in the cockpit :hysterical2:

I didn't ask what color it was?

So I'm at the dyno shop I use today which is about 10 miles south of the Oakland and they start to tell me about a GT500 with a Kenny Bell SC that came in needing a tune worked up, the car had 22" chrome spinners and air suspension; the brothers, there were two of them, had it all pimped out with "some real cool chrome accents here and there" per the guys at the shop...

Your Mission, if you choose to accept it...

GET PIX!!!!!

That makes me sad. :(

That makes me sad. :(

+1 rpretzel

I called the shop, it's a 2008 and the color is Vapor with Black stripes...

We are in the Raider Nation here Folks...And no, I am not a Raider fan, I prefer college football over the pros.

Here's something else, the owner told them he was on his second motor; the first failed and was replaced under warranty B4 the first 1000 miles on the odometer. I wonder if he had the K. Bell on the first motor?

+1 rpretzel

I called the shop, it's a 2008 and the color is Vapor with Black stripes...

We are in the Raider Nation here Folks...And no, I am not a Raider fan, I prefer college football over the pros.

Here's something else, the owner told them he was on his second motor; the first failed and was replaced under warranty B4 the first 1000 miles on the odometer. I wonder if he had the K. Bell on the first motor?

Vapor & Black...of course....Raider fan. :finger: I'm a die-hard fan of my favorite sports team (Go Niners!), but I would never buy a car to match.

Vapor & Black...of course....Raider fan. :finger: I'm a die-hard fan of my favorite sports team (Go Niners!), but I would never buy a car to match.

Niners colors would be terrible just like the Bronco's :banghead: ..................colors! But we still don't suck as bad as the Raiders

Niners colors would be terrible just like the Bronco's :banghead: ..................colors! But we still don't suck as bad as the Raiders

Yeah, just thinking about a red Shelby with gold stripes, or even worse, a gold Shelby with red stripes makes me gag. I'd have to get myself a grill and some 22-inch spinners and go out cruising Federal.

This makes me so sad :cry: On a different note, how did the dyno run go?

I was so disgusted by the image of the 22" spinners that I didn't ask many questions, I think my only question at the time was about the chandelier...

No pictures shelby001, I've never personally seen it.

I'm a fan of the Cowboys and I wouldn't have a problem buying a car to match their colors. Wouldn't say the same thing if I was a Packers fan :hysterical:

Archived