TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shes almost home

08SHELB

Finally after 4 long months I get to pick my mistress up on Friday. Shes been sitting at the rail yard for a week now but making the final trek to the dealer. Blue with white stripes. Will post pics when I get her.

Thanks Grabber for helping me track the slow rail journey. The wait is almost over.... unless the snow hitting the Sierra Nevadas keeps me from getting to CA to pick her up. :happy feet:

Finally after 4 long months I get to pick my mistress up on Friday. Shes been sitting at the rail yard for a week now but making the final trek to the dealer. Blue with white stripes. Will post pics when I get her.

Thanks Grabber for helping me track the slow rail journey. The wait is almost over.... unless the snow hitting the Sierra Nevadas keeps me from getting to CA to pick her up. :happy feet:

Congrats...I bet you cant wait!!!

Im in the same boat, except for some reason my dealer doesn't want to give me the rail car number mine is on, so I just have to wait it out!

Congrats...I bet you cant wait!!!

Im in the same boat, except for some reason my dealer doesn't want to give me the rail car number mine is on, so I just have to wait it out!

I dont think I will sleep until its home. The dealer shouldnt have an issue giving you the rail number. At least then you dont have to keep buggin him for info.

Archived