TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Caliper Covers

Check out this website http://www.calipercover.net/

The make really cool caliper covers that look like you have brembos. A much cheaper alternative. I am waiting to hear back from them to see if they fit our cars.

Anybody ever see this site?

If Brembo gets a drift of this guy they will shut him down quickly.

My thoughts - if ya want a big brake kit look - buy a big brake kit.

If Brembo gets a drift of this guy they will shut him down quickly.

My thoughts - if ya want a big brake kit look - buy a big brake kit.

my brakes are just fine from the factory. Never had any intention of upgrading. Just wanted to paint my calipers. If I can get red covers instead of painting id rather do that, wheather it says Brembo or not. Just want red calipers.

We do have some of the ugliest calipers around. I'd love to do my brakes but 3k is a lot of cash and I really think many of the options are extreme overkill. The Baer Extreme has some of largest calipers I've ever seen, since when do you need to have 20" wheels to have decent brakes?

We do have some of the ugliest calipers around. I'd love to do my brakes but 3k is a lot of cash and I really think many of the options are extreme overkill. The Baer Extreme has some of largest calipers I've ever seen, since when do you need to have 20" wheels to have decent brakes?

i agree, how hard would it of have been to even paint them. For the money we spend its the least they could have done :hysterical: . but for under 100 if I can get the same look, it works for me.

Hey there,

Just seems kinda risky to me. They are held on with "high quality silicone". Not sure what they are made of, but it probably wouldnt be pretty if one fell off at highway speeds.

Page

:hysterical2: yeah losing one could be ugly :hysterical:

That looks like a very bad idea. Anyway, that web site is written oddly, like its a chinese translation or something...no telling where that junk is made.

My favorite picture is the one that looks like a huge Brembo caliper on a tiny, undersized stock rotor.

It's ricer, it's phony, and it's a ripoff to Brembo. Three strikes.

I don't like that any more than I like the idea of someone selling cheesy add-ons to turn a Mustang GT into a fake SGT.

Just my 2 cents.

Jer

Archived