TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Red Package

diamondback

Yeah, I have brought that up, and was really happy to have ordered it...

My real problem is that I have ordered a car without even so much as seeing a picture!!

But I will have mine in a week, and you will get pics!!! I promise!

Okay- details-

There will be 600 total. This year it is vertes only- no coupes

It comes with Red stripes over the top- only verte with factory striping on hood and trunk.

White or black base color just like last year...

red emblems

premium interior package

red/black interior

car cover

red cobra on floor mats

I think that is all...here is the actual info sheet though...

NEW_VEHICLE_PACKAGING_OFFERING.doc

NEW_VEHICLE_PACKAGING_OFFERING.doc

hey thanks a lot you gave me all the info and more! Much appreciated! I ordered mine after you did and I had no clue about this option. I am not sure if I would have done it but I sure would have liked the option. How the heck did you find out about this at the time you ordered it? Because it was only posted on svt around december 1st? Dont tell me your dealer beause I simply won't believe it!

hey thanks a lot you gave me all the info and more! Much appreciated! I ordered mine after you did and I had no clue about this option. I am not sure if I would have done it but I sure would have liked the option. How the heck did you find out about this at the time you ordered it? Because it was only posted on svt around december 1st? Dont tell me your dealer beause I simply won't believe it!

that forum NEW PACKAGING FOR 08 was posted 4 days or so before i order mine

in oct. so i change my car color to black.

that forum NEW PACKAGING FOR 08 was posted 4 days or so before i order mine

in oct. so i change my car color to black.

did you get a delivery date yet?

Im on pins and needles waiting on mine....they are saying right around xmas...give or take a day or two...

Oh, and my dealer DID in fact tell me. I ordered black with white stripes, and when I went into dealer to sign off on the options, my sales guy showed me the announcement that I just gave you earlier. I was waffling a bit on my color selection until i saw that... I knew right away thats the car I wanted.

But they all are great looking!

did you get a delivery date yet?

Im on pins and needles waiting on mine....they are saying right around xmas...give or take a day or two...

my dealer told me it should be in alaska in january. he also said thatthe plants shut down the last

2 weeks of the year for a two week paid holiday so i guess if the car has not been shipped yet

it is going to sit there for 2 weeks.

JKRU911- Did you receive a VIN number yet? Im thinkin back, and you and I were same build week I thought. I remember thinkin yours was right ahead of mine in order of production, but that because of location I would get it first. Mine is on a train, or maybe even here already, I know my other one is supposed to be at Michael Morris' dealership today in Georgia, and then he is having some fluff mods done, and shipping it to me, but they are both produced and near destination or at. The plant shuts down the week of the 24th through the 2nd according to another post on this site, but you should be past that delay. Please let us know when you hear something!

I really want whoever gets theirs first to post alot of pics!!!

my VIN is 1zht89s785158022

I ordered a Vista Blue convertible and plan on getting the stripes painted on. I paid 5k over and it was worth it since i got to order it. I am just glad I ordered mine when I did because with movies and night rider this car is going to be put into world wide icon status and prices are going to fly!

arrgh... I cant stand this waiting game! This is got to be affecting my health negatively! I don't think I will ever order another car again, I can't take it! One valuable thing I have learned during this adventure is that I will never build a house! I would definately die or wind up in the nut house from doing so.

I have a white convertible w/ red stripe pack, coming in as a stock order. I'll post pics when it gets here.

Is it for a customer order? Been trying to convince wifey to get a white/red stripe vert as opposite twin to my red/white stripe coupe...

$$$$ ????

Keith

no there is a white vert with red strips on ebay

I stand corrected.....found it....in my state too!

Of course it is 4 hours away, so wont be over there anytime soon... :waiting:

Thanks alaska! You found the first pics of one of our cars!

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...&hl=Stanger

here's one

Black vert red painted stripes and badges

Awesome car skip has! I see why Ford diecided to make the R in vert after that!

Now that I see he has done the stripes painted, Im think about doing that with mine...

I have the same floating delivery date as you. I am in Wisconsin. First it was the 20 th now its the 23rd my dealer said not to count on it till after new years

Did you get the special Wisconsin cheddar cheese appearance upgrade? Bratwurst shiter knob? Cow print interior? What about the dash mounted Cobra head tapper for the trunk mounted keg? Make sure you have Shelby sign the keg BTW. Send some pictures once you convert her to 4x4! :hysterical2:

I can say these things because I was born an raised in Wisconsin. Great state, I miss it, except in the winter :happy feet:

Seriously, hope you guys get your cars soon, they are worth the wait. Post some pict when you do!

KC666

Theres a black with red vert for sale at dealer in Hamilton, NY not sure what the msrp is couldnt read it through the window but the advertised price says 59,999 the last shelby he had sold for msrp this is a really small town i bet the car will sit for a while

NILLES FORD,nice people,salesmans name is dennis,sounds like a real nice guy,spoke with him today,you are correct,they are asking 59,999 but i would imagine that a real serious buyer will get this car for close to msrp. Just my opinion,if it helps anyone here is there phone number is 315-824-2440.

Larry

Theres a black with red vert for sale at dealer in Hamilton, NY not sure what the msrp is couldnt read it through the window but the advertised price says 59,999 the last shelby he had sold for msrp this is a really small town i bet the car will sit for a while

I also looked at this Black conv. with Red stripe package.

It's a beauty!!!!!!!

really like the red stripes on the hood with the convertible.

It makes the car-----Really sharp!!!!

Judy

Archived