TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winter in California

Cali_KR

Hello all,

Don't want to rub 'salt' in it, but for all of you shoveling out from under the white stuff, here is a pic from this morning prior to us driving down to Monterey for lunch, now off to see a matinee of 'I am Legend'

Now I remember why I left Canada for California...

winter_in_cali.jpg

69_and_08.jpg

winter_in_cali.jpg

69_and_08.jpg

Wow Nice combo , great pictures ,how long have you owned the K.R ? Got a foot of snow up here in good old CANADA. may explain why our cars have less mileage,

We've had the KR since 1991, I was just in Toronto all of last week...

Hello all,

Don't want to rub 'salt' in it, but for all of you shoveling out from under the white stuff, here is a pic from this morning prior to us driving down to Monterey for lunch, now off to see a matinee of 'I am Legend'

BITE ME!

I just spent the last 3 hrs shoveling 12" out of my driveway.

BITE ME!

I just spent the last 3 hrs shoveling 12" out of my driveway.

What????? 3 hours that's it, you got off easy!

Hello all,

You suck. :finger:

• 2 weeks later...

80 degrees & sunshine yesterday and looking for the same today.

Having a family backyard BBQ to celebrate today.

California Holidays are FANTASTIC.....

Happy New Years Everybody.............

80 degrees & sunshine yesterday and looking for the same today.

Having a family backyard BBQ to celebrate today.

California Holidays are FANTASTIC.....

Happy New Years Everybody.............

Come to think of it, I got a couple of Ribeye's that are just beggin to be bbq'd. Thanks for the idea DDT!

Hello all,

I know the answer, I know the answer, I know the answer......

cause you like traffic? :hysterical2:

I am flyin to LA on Sunday and the Sad part is the weather for both Toronto and LA will almost the same on Sunday and Monday...... :banghead::banghead: 12C or 55 F

it was -18 (-30 with the wind chill) yesterday morning and now we get the warm air :finger:

Currently (Friday about 2:45pm) there are gusts to 60mph, in fact my LARGE 6 burner st.st Jenn-Air was blown off (2 steps) back deck last night. The rain is horizontal and heavy, expecting as much as 10' of snow in certain parts of the Sierras, NO S*@T...yeah, thats not a typo, I said 10 feet!

I'm in the pool biz, so we desperately need the water as last year was dry, just need it to stop by Thursday!!!!!

We need it, the mountains that surround the Los Angeles basin will get dusted with snow, the rain will be gone well before Thursday and will leave us with clear blue sky's, beautiful snow capped mountains, and clean, crisp air for our drive out on Friday morning.

Disregard my previous statement about needing the water, it's been horizontal all day, and now i've got ISSUES, garage has about 1/2" pool thruout, digging ditch around garage to divert standing water, needed break... :banghead:

Archived