TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got my vin finally

ffr1229

Ordered my 08 vista blue GT500 at the end of April but my small dealer didn't get his alocation until the first quarter of 08. Build date is 12 31 but suspect from what I have read here that may mean Jan 2nd 08. I'm finally realizing that I may indeed get a Shelby.

This is my first post but have been lurking for a while. I own a Factory Five cobra (hense my name) which I built 8 years ago using the driveline from my rusty 1988 Mustang GT, also a yellow 94 GT, a 05 GT, and an 06 V6 convertible. Also a '50 and '52 Ford pickups with flatheads which only the 52 I have restored.

Congrats on your VIN, it wont be long now! :happy feet:

Although the closer you get it seems the waiting becomes even more difficult, if you can believe that. Hopefully you live somewhere warm so that you can drive your car and it wont have to go straight into storage.

Unfortunatly it will go directly onto a friends rollback and to my garage as I live in Wisconsin. I will have about 3 months to install the SLP Loudmouths that I allready have.

Ordered my 08 vista blue GT500 at the end of April but my small dealer didn't get his alocation untill the first quarter of 08. Build date is 12 31 but suspect from what I have read here that may mean Jan 2nd 08. I'm finally realizing that I may indeed get a Shelby.

Tjis is my first post but have been lurking for a while. I own a Factory Five cobra (hense my name) which I built 8 years ago using the friveling from my rusty 1988 Mustang GT, also a yellow 94 GT, a 05 GT, and an 06 V6 convertible. Also a '50 and '52 Ford pickups with flatheads which only the 52 I have restored.

:happy feet:

Unfortunatly it will go directly onto a friends rollback and to my garage as I live in Wisconsin. I will have about 3 months to install the SLP Loudmouths that I allready have.

Welcome ffr,

Keep buying mods to help with the PSDS. It does work. Once the car is produced, you should have it 2-3 weeks after that. Can you post a Pic of the car you built. I would love to see it.

Welcome ffr,

Keep buying mods to help with the PSDS. It does work. Once the car is produced, you should have it 2-3 weeks after that. Can you post a Pic of the car you built. I would love to see it.

[/quote

I would send a picture but don't know how. I'm a newbeee remember.

I just tried but failed.

You can add a pic by using the "attachments" area below the area where you type in your post. It will ask you to browse to the location of your picture, then click upload... etc...

btw - congrats on getting your VIN. It's a great feeling knowing that it is really on it's way!

Vista Blue is a terrific selection. Not to mention the fastest color :)

You can add a pic by using the "attachments" area below the area where you type in your post. It will ask you to browse to the location of your picture, then click upload... etc...

btw - congrats on getting your VIN. It's a great feeling knowing that it is really on it's way!

Vista Blue is a terrific selection. Not to mention the fastest color :)

Congrats on vin # it want be long now,It will be worth the wait and more trust me that is awsome machine I just got mind last Friday I was nervous it is awsome!!!!Post pictures

Archived