TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any flat black stripes planned?

shakerb

Hello all.

This is my first post although I've been lurking for some time. I'm contemplating a purchase next year but I was wondering if there are any plans to add flat black stripes as an option. I really like the look of the black supersnake with the black stripes and was wondering if that will be an option or if it will be available in the after market. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.. :)

Hello all.

This is my first post although I've been lurking for some time. I'm contemplating a purchase next year but I was wondering if there are any plans to add flat black stripes as an option. I really like the look of the black supersnake with the black stripes and was wondering if that will be an option or if it will be available in the after market. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.. :)

Welcome and hello,

I had the same thought before I placed my 08 order. Now after receiving it 3 weeks ago I can tell you that the current black stripes are fantastic. They match the shine of the paint perfectly. I am not disappointed in any way.

Welcome and hello,

I had the same thought before I placed my 08 order. Now after receiving it 3 weeks ago I can tell you that the current black stripes are fantastic. They match the shine of the paint perfectly. I am not disappointed in any way.

Thanks Alexandros, Light66,

Light66- What color did you get? I'm not sure the current black stripes would look good on the black car, not that they come that way from the factory anyway. I think there needs to be some contrast and the flat black would look sweet. Hopefully there will be an after market or if the ones on the SS can be bought that would be great also.

Thanks Alexandros, Light66,

Light66- What color did you get? I'm not sure the current black stripes would look good on the black car, not that they come that way from the factory anyway. I think there needs to be some contrast and the flat black would look sweet. Hopefully there will be an after market or if the ones on the SS can be bought that would be great also.

Torch Red.

post-7043-1197907701_thumb.jpg

post-7043-1197907701_thumb.jpg

Archived