TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy and the Birthday Bash

clark17357

By PM I have shared with Amy that most folks who are going to Mr. Shelby's Birthday Bash very much want to meet her and thank her for what she has done to preserve a company near and dear to our hearts. I don't know about you but I plan to ask her to get up on the podium and share some of the limelight with Mr. Shelby. Let's face it, folks, without Amy (and all the folks who joined her in the turn around), there would not be any SAI today, let alone any Birthday Bash. Most of us know her as a tough taskmaster, oftentimes telling us "no" but, sometimes, telling us "yes." [Yes, I speak to the gas cap that Amy just put into motion.]But few of us have actually met her. Your thoughts? Jim [i am posting on all the Forums so I apologize if you get this repeatedly]

Very well said indeed, but we should not forget the people in the trenches, John, Bud and Iam sure there are other people we never hear about. I do not know about SAI but without my people who work for me, my company isnt worth a damm, good job and well done

Very well said indeed, but we should not forget the people in the trenches, John, Bud and Iam sure there are other people we never hear about. I do not know about SAI but without my people who work for me, my company isnt worth a damm, good job and well done

Absolutely. In my view, those from the treanches who are there should get the light directed at them as well. Jim

Jeez, with the title you gave this forum and especally the sub-title below it, for a minute there I thought you were going to warn us that Amy has a tendancy to dance on tables and wear a lamp shade on her head if she gets a buzz on in Vegas! :hysterical2:

Amy is a wonderful person, even more so in person. She is indeed the key person that put the team together who was able to turn SAI around in less than three years.

To Amy and everyone at SAI, I say BRAVO TO YOU ALL!!!

Jeez, with the title you gave this forum and especally the sub-title below it, for a minute there I thought you were going to warn us that Amy has a tendancy to dance on tables and wear a lamp shade on her head if she gets a buzz on in Vegas! :hysterical2:

Amy is a wonderful person, even more so in person. She is indeed the key person that put the team together who was able to turn SAI around in less than three years.

To Amy and everyone at SAI, I say BRAVO TO YOU ALL!!!

Keep her away from the Tequila :hysterical2:

Archived