HERE R SOME PICTURES. WILL GET MORE TODAY

100_3043.jpg

100_3038.jpg

100_3036.jpg

100_3032.jpg

100_3027.jpg

100_3025.jpg

100_3022.jpg

VERY EXCITING :happy feet: ITS 1;30am got to get up at 7am. enjoy I will be getting more today

Blown,

Your car looks freaking great. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I love it dude. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I want to post a pic of your car I found in the test thread. It makes me drewl. :drool:

new08gtpic036.jpg

What R you talking about :hysterical2: I always test my pictures first :hysterical2: before posting them on a real post :headspin: nI already have 119 miles on it. I will be taking it to the dealer to have the protective coating done to the underside. Hey when should I have the oil changed. I was thinking 500 miles then 1000 then every 2,500 miles that depends on the driving conditions. Oyeaaaa :headspin: :happy feet: :hysterical2: I will be doing a few modifiers soon. Not sure what but will do something. NO BLOWERS allready have a stang with one.

What R you talking about :hysterical2: I always test my pictures first :hysterical2: before posting them on a real post :headspin: nI already have 119 miles on it. I will be taking it to the dealer to have the protective coating done to the underside. Hey when should I have the oil changed. I was thinking 500 miles then 1000 then every 2,500 miles that depends on the driving conditions. Oyeaaaa :headspin: :happy feet: :hysterical2: I will be doing a few modifiers soon. Not sure what but will do something. NO BLOWERS allready have a stang with one.

I changed mine at 1000. Now I will do it every 3000 or 6-7 months or so.

Going in for stripes Jan 14th :happy feet: that is going to make a big diffrence. Thinking 10" stripe with a 2" pin stripe or 12" stripe with no pin stripe. Thanks. It was a good day today sunny but was cold about 41. We took the GO out and we know have 225 miles on it. Oyeaaa :happy feet:

Archived