TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fastest BBQ in Town

svtkeith

Y'all don't have a BBQ as fast as mine. :hysterical:

Looks great, but to a "Q" purist, the the words Barbeque and Fast should never be used together. Low and sloooooow always!!

Now you have made me hungry. I may have to throw some hickory on the pit and Q me some brisket!! :happy feet:

:hysterical2: Good one keith, where you been?

I think this is the fastest coffee table....

post-3382-1197605159_thumb.jpg

Hey AD, nice coffee table, it can't be that fast it's only running on 4 cylinders. :hysterical:

I'm still around bud, just keeping a low profile. :ninja:

WOW, now thats an engine, looks like an engine out of an old army tank. ( on the next pic )

Looks great, but to a "Q" purist, the the words Barbeque and Fast should never be used together. Low and sloooooow always!!

Now you have made me hungry. I may have to throw some hickory on the pit and Q me some brisket!! :happy feet:

Joe it is slow, it's a HEMI. :hysterical:

Now you did it.. Iv'e been crav'en one of them, so now that I got me a new BBQ, put down 12x14 ft brick floor with a roof over it. It's time to put my all new foul weather BBQ to work.....

ITS BRISKET TIME!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

:happy feet: s......l.......o........w.......s........m........o........k........e.......d..:headspin:

:redcard: not cooked :banghead::censored::redcard::finger:

Archived