TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking it up tomorrow

fastfords

Got the call a day early. Car was expected to arrive at the dealer on Wednesday. They called this afternoon and told me the car was there. I will be driving up tomorrow to pick it up. I have check in hand waiting for morning to get on the road. The dealer is about 100 miles away. Should make for a nice get aquainted drive home. Pics to follow. :headspin:

congrats and do what shelbydude said. put them on while you do the paperwork.

michael morris

congrats on this Awsome car.I picked up mine lasr friday and It was 5 times what I expected what a great car and engineering.Please be careful there are some crazy people out there. I was on the road Sat. and heard brakes squelling look up old dodge truck, I ran the red light no cars were coming, did't want to get hit from be hide 1 day old. Enjoy post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on this Awsome car.I picked up mine lasr friday and It was 5 times what I expected what a great car and engineering.Please be careful there are some crazy people out there. I was on the road Sat. and heard brakes squelling look up old dodge truck, I ran the red light no cars were coming, did't want to get hit from be hide 1 day old. Enjoy post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all. Quick story. I bought a new Corvette in 96' (keep the flaming to a minimum). The next day after I picked it up I was driving on the freeway to have the chrome rims put on. Traffic slowed suddenly and I looked behind me in the mirror. I could see the face of the guy behind me not looking forward. When he did look forward and realized traffic was almost stopped he stomped on the brake. His car immediately went sideways. Lucky for me by this time traffic started to move again and I nailed it to get away from him. Just the first of many incidents involving that car. It was like a magnet for accidents and flat tires. I hope to have much better luck with the Shelby. :happy feet:

Congrats fastfords! :happy feet: :happy feet: Enjoy your new ride!
Congrsts on this awsome car be careful.The story about the guy not looking happen sat. for me I ran the red light old dodge did not want to stop I hear tires squelling and I look up and no traffic coming I took off now my heart was beating. This car like a big target came home nervous and wash save it up. May drive it chirstmas day. Be carefull and enjoy this car!!!!

post-8720-1197511336_thumb.jpgpost-8720-1197511353_thumb.jpgpost-1973-1130213825_thumb.jpg

First try at pictures here so let's see how I do. Awesome drive home. 100 miles of twisty mountain roads. No snow at the dealer and not a cloud in the sky. I did not want to get out of the car after getting home. Better than any day at work for sure.

SaaaaaWeeeeeeet.

Love the color combo. :happy feet:

Archived