TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS 85th Birthday Bash tickets

MMcGuirk

Hi,

I missed out being the one of the first 100 buyers. If any ticket holder has a change of plans and can not attend, please let me know. I will happily buy your tickets.

Thank you,

Michael

Hi,

I missed out being the one of the first 100 buyers. If any ticket holder has a change of plans and can not attend, please let me know. I will happily buy your tickets.

Thank you,

Michael

i don't beleive that they can be sold directly to somebody else, sorta non transferable the way i read it

if they could be the adm would be HUGE :party2:

i don't beleive that they can be sold directly to somebody else, sorta non transferable the way i read it

if they could be the adm would be HUGE :party2:

You would think after what we have put up with ADM on Shelbys from the dealers, that Team Shelby members would do the right thing! :hysterical:

You would think after what we have put up with ADM on Shelbys from the dealers, that Team Shelby members would do the right thing! :hysterical:

...gotta weigh in here....it's the Team Shelby members, to a degree, that perpetuated the ADM. If they had ALL stuck to their guns and not paid the ADM, there'd be no ADM. Seems to me Team Shelby members, or most 2007 GT500 owners,in general, are prime for the pickin'...ADM-wise. It was probably a good move on Team Shelby's part to make the tickets non-transferable.

Although, it would have been cool to see how high they'd go....

...gotta weigh in here....it's the Team Shelby members, to a degree, that perpetuated the ADM. If they had ALL stuck to their guns and not paid the ADM, there'd be no ADM. Seems to me Team Shelby members, or most 2007 GT500 owners,in general, are prime for the pickin'...ADM-wise. It was probably a good move on Team Shelby's part to make the tickets non-transferable.

Although, it would have been cool to see how high they'd go....

so do we need to show ID with the tickets? hmmmmm :hysterical2:

I decided two things.

1) If somebody offered 100% of the amount I paid for the car, I wouldn't take it.

2) If somebody offered to buy my B-Bash tickets for my cost plus the full ADM that I paid, I wouldn't take it.

So, I guess I got a couple of good deals, there.

It seems to me that the GT500 owners are, well, owners of GT500's, and are pretty much prime for going out and driving a pretty cool car. Hell, some of us even spend extra money on the car, making them even cooler, faster, better.

I suppose there are some folks who were disappointed in the car who ended up losing some money on their purchase. They won't be the first people on the planet who sold a car (or a house, or stock, or whatever) after one year for less than they paid for it. Matter of fact, it's pretty much standard practice, the GT500 is nothing special in that regard.

[vent]

It seems to me that people who make a big deal over the ADM are a little bit ignorant, no personal offense intended. If you paid it, you did it because you were okay with it - nobody, absolutely nobody paid an ADM under any kind of duress.

If you didn't pay it, it's because you either couldn't afford it (kind of like I can't afford a GT), or because the car wasn't worth it to you.

What doesn't seem okay is to complain about money you willingly paid, or to complain because somebody else paid more for something than you would pay, and as a result, you didn't get what you wanted.

I'm delighted with the car, happy with my dealer, glad that I was able to get the car, and if the dealer got a bit of a bump from me, I'm happy to give it. I don't see Honda, Toyota, Chevy, Dodge, Mercedes, or anybody else selling a car that I - me, personally, and a lot of other people - desire as much as a Shelby GT500. So, good for Ford, and good for the Ford Dealers.

If you're pissed at the Ford dealers about getting market value for their cars, feel free to wait a few years. I'm sure they'll have a Camaro ready for you by then. I don't think you'll have to worry about an ADM.

[/vent]

Hi,

Thank you,

Michael

Hi Michael, The tickets for the event with hotel are sold, I do have some one day event tickets left, I held some for the VIP's , so if you give me a couple of days, we will announce what we have left for the individual events. We will not have hotel rooms, so you would have to take care of that aspect.

Email Sharon as well

Amy

Hi Michael, The tickets for the event with hotel are sold, I do have some one day event tickets left, I held some for the VIP's , so if you give me a couple of days, we will announce what we have left for the individual events. We will not have hotel rooms, so you would have to take care of that aspect.

Email Sharon as well

Amy

Amy-could you keep me posted on this as well, I would like some tickets-thanks. I have a good story why I want to go but I'll spare you haha!-Randy

I decided two things.

1) If somebody offered 100% of the amount I paid for the car, I wouldn't take it.

2) If somebody offered to buy my B-Bash tickets for my cost plus the full ADM that I paid, I wouldn't take it.

So, I guess I got a couple of good deals, there.

It seems to me that the GT500 owners are, well, owners of GT500's, and are pretty much prime for going out and driving a pretty cool car. Hell, some of us even spend extra money on the car, making them even cooler, faster, better.

I suppose there are some folks who were disappointed in the car who ended up losing some money on their purchase. They won't be the first people on the planet who sold a car (or a house, or stock, or whatever) after one year for less than they paid for it. Matter of fact, it's pretty much standard practice, the GT500 is nothing special in that regard.

[vent]

It seems to me that people who make a big deal over the ADM are a little bit ignorant, no personal offense intended. If you paid it, you did it because you were okay with it - nobody, absolutely nobody paid an ADM under any kind of duress.

If you didn't pay it, it's because you either couldn't afford it (kind of like I can't afford a GT), or because the car wasn't worth it to you.

What doesn't seem okay is to complain about money you willingly paid, or to complain because somebody else paid more for something than you would pay, and as a result, you didn't get what you wanted.

I'm delighted with the car, happy with my dealer, glad that I was able to get the car, and if the dealer got a bit of a bump from me, I'm happy to give it. I don't see Honda, Toyota, Chevy, Dodge, Mercedes, or anybody else selling a car that I - me, personally, and a lot of other people - desire as much as a Shelby GT500. So, good for Ford, and good for the Ford Dealers.

If you're pissed at the Ford dealers about getting market value for their cars, feel free to wait a few years. I'm sure they'll have a Camaro ready for you by then. I don't think you'll have to worry about an ADM.

[/vent]

Nicely put....

Archived