TEAM SHELBY FORUM

85th B-Day Bash

dave c

Curious to know who's going to Vegas from the NW. If so, do you belong to any clubs? Would like to meet you in Vegas at the party. We still haven't worked out all our details, hopefully by Monday. We're debating on renting the car.

Dave and Sherri Calkins, we belong to Mustangs NW

Curious to know who's going to Vegas from the NW. If so, do you belong to any clubs? Would like to meet you in Vegas at the party. We still haven't worked out all our details, hopefully by Monday. We're debating on renting the car.

My wife and I are going from Olympia.

Steve and Linda Lee Treece

My wife Tana and I are going. We are from the SW WA area (Battleground). This is the only club I belong too. I thought about renting a GTH, but foir 3 days it's $790 plus milage. The reg Mustang is $125 for 3 days....so i reserved one of those. We fly out of Portland FRiday and arrive in LV at 10:30am Friday 1/11.

My wife Cathy and I are going. We are hauling down and plan to participate in the cruise from LA to LV. Also thinking about the BJ deal, have a number of freinds spending the winter in Scottsdale area, can kinda kill two birds visiting and going to BJ. Have been to BJ once before, fun for a day, but if your not a serious buyer, one day is enough for me.

See you all there.

Rick Martin

Archived