TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1 year aniversary

1badsho

Today my car reaches its first birthday.

WOW .. what a ride its been too. The birth of my son ... the day I married my beloved wife .... and the first time I laid eyes on my new love affair ... my red GT500 coupe .....

As we all on this forum have expierenced, this was a outer body expierence. Because I work for a ford dealership I got permission from our zone rep and our dealer principal to get the car from the railyard.

It arrived Friday am early in Tampa, and I couldnt take going through the weekend without having the car in my driveway !

When I arrived at the railyard ... and was being driven via golf cart through the rows of new cars ... this picture was the very first image of finally seeing my new red Shelby GT500 :happy feet:

post-7556-1197042580_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1197042580_thumb.jpg

YUP, :yup: Happy anniversary, I remember my 1 year one just not to long ago & the grin is still just as big as the day I picked it up :)

+1 coldy .... huge thrill for anyone whos fortunate to get one of these !!!

You forgot me Don.

Today is my cars birthday also. :happy feet:

Happy birthday!!

THAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US !! :happy feet:

Today my car reaches its first birthday.

WOW .. what a ride its been too. The birth of my son ... the day I married my beloved wife .... and the first time I laid eyes on my new love affair ... my red GT500 coupe .....

As we all on this forum have expierenced, this was a outer body expierence. Because I work for a ford dealership I got permission from our zone rep and our dealer principal to get the car from the railyard.

It arrived Friday am early in Tampa, and I couldnt take going through the weekend without having the car in my driveway !

When I arrived at the railyard ... and was being driven via golf cart through the rows of new cars ... this picture was the very first image of finally seeing my new red Shelby GT500 :happy feet:

It was an awesome day for sure Don

Congratulations

:happy feet:

Better yet, one year TICKET FREE!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

ONE YEAR AND TICKET FREE TOOOOOOO :happy feet: Did get pulled over doing 80 in a 45 ... but thanks to my wife who is in law enforcement and teaches DUI level II classes ... state trooper let me off.... besides that i havent been pulled over.

Plus ... on a side note .. she just got a HUGE promotion .. now she is the circuit administrator for the Dept of Corrections and is over 500 people .... :happy feet:

I actually drive 99% of the time at or below the speed limit ... watching out for other yewhooos

It was an awesome day for sure Don

Congratulations

Lonnie ... thanks ! .... You betcha it is. WE all know ... on this forum how special this car is and how fortunite we are to have one( some even two ! ) .....

I just washed mine up at work ... and its nice and shinny just was when I first saw her. Tonight she goes into hyberination. I have a tendency once the car is really clean not to drive it to keep it clean ! :hysterical2:

Does that make any sense at all ??????

Archived