TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Member #449

stpracer43

Hey All -

Was very Happy to receive my Team Shelby Membership Package today :happy feet: ! Couldn't help tearing into it right away and putting the shirt on over my uniform and posting a pic :headspin: ...

Now, off to the reading room with my new Shelby magazine!

Have a great weekend!

Keith

Team_Shelby_Pkg.jpg

Team_Shelby_Pkg.jpg

Hey All -

Was very Happy to receive my Team Shelby Membership Package today :happy feet: ! Couldn't help tearing into it right away and putting the shirt on over my uniform and posting a pic :headspin: ...

Now, off to the reading room with my new Shelby magazine!

Have a great weekend!

Keith

stpracer43,

Glad to here your still OK over there. I was doing just fine not thinking about or waiting until Dec. 17th to upgrade my membership, but now that I see the package contains a Performance White with Vista Blue Stripes CS pamphlet I'm going :woohoo::confused: :tease: :woot::waiting: :happy feet:

Take care of yourself over there & shoot some pic's of some cool cars over there if you can find any.

stpracer43,

Glad to here your still OK over there. I was doing just fine not thinking about or waiting until Dec. 17th to upgrade my membership, but now that I see the package contains a Performance White with Vista Blue Stripes CS pamphlet I'm going :woohoo::confused: :tease: :woot::waiting: :happy feet:

Take care of yourself over there & shoot some pic's of some cool cars over there if you can find any.

Who are you kidding ,your that way all the time . :hysterical2:

Archived