TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another new person

63mercury

Howdy, I finally found a true Ford home, being a Blue Oval die hard this makes me happy. I have a 1963 Mercury Monterey powered by a healthy 460, a 1949 Ford F3 I'm building for the wife, and am starting a Cobra replica from scratch, the frame is started and am waiting for some parts to continue the build. Living in northern Michigan I will have a long winter to build in.

Howdy, I finally found a true Ford home, being a Blue Oval die hard this makes me happy. I have a 1963 Mercury Monterey powered by a healthy 460, a 1949 Ford F3 I'm building for the wife, and am starting a Cobra replica from scratch, the frame is started and am waiting for some parts to continue the build. Living in northern Michigan I will have a long winter to build in.

Howdy,

Say ya to the U.P, dontchaknow

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys, my location is about 100 mi south of the mighty mac on lake huron side, about 1 hr east of Gaylord.

Welcome, welcome, a thousand welcome's! My first car was a 64' Mercury Marauder with a 390. Does anyone remember toilet paper oil filters? That car had one. It was dealer installed device and you had to remove the oil soaked toilet roll out of the canister once a month. What a messy pain in the butt that was. Great car though, and I wish I still had it.

Welcome again.

Archived