TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 Vapor KR

GT500-07

Do we know for a fact the KR will come in Vapor? I think that Silver Metallic would be a better option with a blue stripe. The green tint to vapor is going to look a little funny with blue, IMO.

Besides, I think the KR should only be available in non GT 500 colors. Think about it: Silver with blue, Windveil Blue with white, and Dark Candy Apple Red with white (or silver or black). Would help to distinguish the line, and add interest.

It is stated in the 11/30 update from SAI as Vapor with Blue Stripes.

King Of The Road

The King will be offered in 3 color combinations: Vapor with Blue Stripes, Vista Blue with Silver Stripes and Black with Black stripes.

The black with black stripes should interesting to see. I wonder if you will be able to notice the stripes being black on black.

I would like to see a black GT500 with gold stripes.

BLACK WITH GOLD STRIPES WOULD BE AWESOME, SO WOULD CANDY WITH FLAT BLACK, HOWEVER FORD IS EITHER TO CHEAP OR JUST DOES NOT CARE TO MAKE THIS CAR DIFFERENT THAN THE GT500 WHICH IS A SHAME ( THE KR SHOULD BE DISTINTIVE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND SHOULD BE PRODUCED WITH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COLOR SCHEME THAN THE GT500 ( FACT )

BLACK WITH GOLD STRIPES WOULD BE AWESOME, SO WOULD CANDY WITH FLAT BLACK, HOWEVER FORD IS EITHER TO CHEAP OR JUST DOES NOT CARE TO MAKE THIS CAR DIFFERENT THAN THE GT500 WHICH IS A SHAME ( THE KR SHOULD BE DISTINTIVE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND SHOULD BE PRODUCED WITH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COLOR SCHEME THAN THE GT500 ( FACT )

PAINTED STRIPES WOULD BE NICE AS WELL C'MON FORD MAKE THIS CAR LIVE UP TO IT'S NAME AND HERITAGE AND PLEASE MAKE IT UNIQUE.

Actually, I was surprised they never offered the gold stripes as an option on the GT500. That was the color combo I wanted but they didn't offer it. My next choice was orange with black stripes. They didn't offer that. So I went with vista blue with white stripes.

Now they offer the orange with black stripes for 08. I wonder if gold stripes on the black will be offered in the future?

Archived