TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Railcar Status

08jester

Not sure who to send this to, I'm new to this. I ordered a Grabber Orange Shelby GT500, it was produced on 11/26/07 and shipped on 11/28/07, per Blue Oval Forums. It is now on a train ETTX800544. I have been tracking it but I heard that someone on this web site can get me more info as far as ETA and where it is going. I quess I would really like to know if it is on the train for sure, can you tell me that also? My dealer tells me it is. :waiting:

What is the quality control like on these cars, it seemed to get done awfully quick. I quess you can tell this is the first time I've ordered a car. I have given Shelby a $10,000.00 deposit to do the Super Snake package and I just want to make sure my car is coming.

Also, I heard that as of Nov. 1st they had tweaked the tranny a little, is that true? :headspin:

Any info would be so much appreciated...... :happy feet:

Aggie

:hysterical: Will he see this message or do I need to e-mail him separately. Thank you for the response.

Aggie

I'm pretty sure he'll see it. Give him some time and he'll have you more info by the end of the day I'm pretty sure.

Grabber will be here, hes always watching. :superhero:

michael morris

im going to send this to him also

Hi Michael,

I don't know if you remember me. My name is Aggie Mount from California. I spoke to you a couple times. The first time was getting on the list for the KR then I decided to do the Super Snake and spoke with you about that. Of course at the time the GT500's were still about $20,000 over sticker. My patience has paid off and now I am anxious to get my baby home. :banghead: Aggie

:hysterical: Will he see this message or do I need to e-mail him separately. Thank you for the response.

Aggie

It's at the mix center still Mr. Double post boy. :hysterical:

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 800544

Load P *Arrived NS VOLMIXCTR, MO 12/04/2007 10:20:00

Load P ETA Industry City Not Visible, State Not Visible 12/09/2007 13:00:00

Hi Michael,

I don't know if you remember me. My name is Aggie Mount from California. I spoke to you a couple times. The first time was getting on the list for the KR then I decided to do the Super Snake and spoke with you about that. Of course at the time the GT500's were still about $20,000 over sticker. My patience has paid off and now I am anxious to get my baby home. :banghead: Aggie

Great!! im glad you were able to get one for the price you wanted to pay. the SS is going to be AWESOME. cant wait to get my done

GET TO WORK BUD!!!!!! :hysterical:

michael morris

Grabber, I am still looking for info on the below questions. Could you please let me know..... :banghead: Thanks.............Aggie

Not sure who to send this to, I'm new to this. I ordered a Grabber Orange Shelby GT500, it was produced on 11/26/07 and shipped on 11/28/07, per Blue Oval Forums. It is now on a train ETTX800544. I have been tracking it but I heard that someone on this web site can get me more info as far as ETA and where it is going. I quess I would really like to know if it is on the train for sure, can you tell me that also? My dealer tells me it is. :waiting:

What is the quality control like on these cars, it seemed to get done awfully quick. I quess you can tell this is the first time I've ordered a car. I have given Shelby a $10,000.00 deposit to do the Super Snake package and I just want to make sure my car is coming.

Also, I heard that as of Nov. 1st they had tweaked the tranny a little, is that true? :headspin:

Any info would be so much appreciated...... :happy feet:

Aggie

Archived