TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To Mr. Shelby, please answer

Charity1st

I am very upset about the Shelby/SAAC problems.

I would like to know the answer to some very simple questions:

What did SAAC do that was so bad, Mr Shelby feels the need to destroy them? If I had an answer to this question, maybe I could make a better decision on what is going on here....

Why does Mr Shelby believe he should be able to take ownership of everything SAAC has created?

Will he be shutting down other popular organizations and forums as well?

:banghead:

Anyone? I don't think I will be supporting either of these organizations with my money until these questions are answered.

I am very upset about the Shelby/SAAC problems.

I would like to know the answer to some very simple questions:

What did SAAC do that was so bad, Mr Shelby feels the need to destroy them? If I had an answer to this question, maybe I could make a better decision on what is going on here....

Why does Mr Shelby believe he should be able to take ownership of everything SAAC has created?

Will he be shutting down other popular organizations and forums as well?

:banghead:

Anyone? I don't think I will be supporting either of these organizations with my money until these questions are answered.

Mr. Shelby has answered these questions many times, please search the other posts. It is a licensing deal he does not want to renew. When you have a license there are rules and commitments. I am sorry you are not joing team shelby. It should not be an either or decision, you can join other clubs and us as well. The issue with disagreements is that only the few have all the info

Amy

So, I am not trying to be rude and I didn't say I wasn't joining. I just need more information before I commit to anything. I haven't seen any SPECIFIC reasons given.

Many people have been throwing accusations around. If he has reason for not renewing, why not state it? I think he owes to those of us who have supported his endeavors for so many years.

Did SAAC agree in their contract to give Mr. Shelby everything if the license is not renewed?

I would appreciate a little help finding the answers a link maybe?

CF

This has been beat to death. :beatdeadhorse: Mr Shelby does not owe YOU an answer (IMO). Not everything in life revolves around each of us. Some thing we like, others things we do not. Some things are our business , other things are not! Make a decision with what you have, but you can join or go away really! No one here comes to argue, we come to enjoy the forum and its members. If you feel you can not get past this, go by a Chevy! But to sit and think someone of his caliber needs to answer YOUR question, come on. Next you will expect Bill Ford to pacify you. Stop beating up the good people here, including Amy. Move on or get over it, life is short. By the way, joining is $50 we can take it or leave it, but no one is going to beg you to join. And I doubt Mr. Shelby will go broke if you stop supporting him (again IMO).

Sorry, but this kind of post irritates me to no end. Demanding people, with no respect, who think they are personal owed something. :banghead::banghead:

Wow, beat to death? I am just asking for some information to make an informed decision. That seems awful rude of you....

If Shelby is doing this for money and power fine. If he is doing this because SAAC is mis-managed and unresponsive, I can deal with that too...I am not advocating either position.

Let's stop hiding under the desk and put your cards on the table.

I think HE DOES OWE TO EVERYONE who has donate to the Heart Fund or purchased one of his cars. I have done both on more than one occasion.

I think if he wants people's support he should be honest with them. THESE ARE HIS CUSTOMERS!!

If you want to go around with your fingers in your ears singing "LA LA LA" go ahead. I think you have a minority opinion.

You are definetly reading into my post if you think I disrespected anyone

So, I am not trying to be rude and I didn't say I wasn't joining. I just need more information before I commit to anything. I haven't seen any SPECIFIC reasons given.

Many people have been throwing accusations around. If he has reason for not renewing, why not state it? I think he owes to those of us who have supported his endeavors for so many years.

Did SAAC agree in their contract to give Mr. Shelby everything if the license is not renewed?

I would appreciate a little help finding the answers a link maybe?

CF

CF, I can not state what you want as I can not talk about specifics, it is between the 2 entities. I am sure you can understand that right now there is a lot of mis information, this site is for shelby enthusiasts to enjoy their cars, we should focus on that

thanks!

Amy

Thanks Amy. I appreciate your time. It's too bad, because personally, I think this is the most important topic. A lot of people have invested a lot of time and energy in the name of Mr. Shelby. Telling a whole lot of people, " I have made my decision and I am not going to talk about it" is no way to treat your friends/customers/donors/contributors.

So, lets all pretend like it's not happening...LA LA LA

Charity

Charity,

Your new here, so let me explain something.

Go to the top of the page and use the search feature.

Type in SAAC.

Hit enter.

....and walla... 6 or 7 threads beating this issue to death will be at your finger tips.

Enjoy the reading.

I am now closing this one, as it is redundant, and Amy has replied to your question.

Archived