TEAM SHELBY FORUM

welcome!

amyb

Welcome all Dodge Shelby People!

We are very new to supporting Dodge , but we welcome you and hope you will frequent our site and join in on all Shelby discussions. Please let us know if we need more subsections and any ideas are very welcomed

Thanks!

Amy

Amy glad to see you will be including th eShelby Dodges I own #135 Shelby GLHS with 5000 miles all stock I enjoy this car as much as my 60 Shelby and my new baby Shelby GT way to go Shelby please include the Series One also those were pretty nice cars there is one near my home and I enjoy seeing it on road.

Amy glad to see you will be including th eShelby Dodges I own #135 Shelby GLHS with 5000 miles all stock I enjoy this car as much as my 60 Shelby and my new baby Shelby GT way to go Shelby please include the Series One also those were pretty nice cars there is one near my home and I enjoy seeing it on road.

hi Bruce, your right, Series 1 as well, I think we have a section, if not we will, welcome to the team Shelby site

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome all Dodge Shelby People!

We are very new to supporting Dodge , but we welcome you and hope you will frequent our site and join in on all Shelby discussions. Please let us know if we need more subsections and any ideas are very welcomed

Thanks!

Amy

Thanks Amy and everyone else for the welcome. I have always been a fan of Mr. Shelby and all his creations. While I have lusted after a Cobra and Shelby Mustang for many years the fact of the matter is those Shelbys and far out of my budget. The Shelby Dodges on the other hand are affordable for me. Over the years I have owned Shelby Lancer #407, Two Shelby Daytonas, and and two Shelby Chargers. I currently own a 1986 Shelby Charger that has just 16,000 original miles. The car has a little bit of history to it including being the Chryslers at Carlisle giveaway car in 2001. It has also won a first place award at the 2005 Concours D Elagance at Ault park in Cincinnati Ohio up aganist some very stiff competition. I know a lot of muscle car owners don't give these cars much credit, but when you think about it They were some of the best performing cars of there time. They also started the tuner craze that the young folks are into today. They were ahead of there time. One thing you can be assured of is that Dodge Shelby owners are just as passionate about there Shelby's as all Shelby owners are. Thanks again.

Dennis

Archived