TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripes on a vert

tlea7

OK, I'm thinking I will probably go with a vert and my understanding is they aren't available with lemans stripes (at least w/o custom order) What is the consensus on putting them on after the sale as far as future value, marketability etc.

Do a search, several related posts already. You can get the stripes afterwords, install yourself or have dealer or any good paint shop install them. As for value, refer to the hundreds of guys with crystal balls who post here and can tell you "exact" value in 30-40 years :hysterical:

Yes, I was sort of upset that on a coupe, which cost less, you get the stripe, then on the already more expensive vert you have to pay close to 2k more for the same thing you would have gotten on a vert. Personally I think they should have came with, with and delete option for less money, or an add option with little or no cost. Oh well, it is what it is, but on my ebony vert I like the stealth look of no stripe and a subtle side stripe, but if I had gone with any other color, I would have wanted a stripe. Good luck.

Yes, I was sort of upset that on a coupe, which cost less, you get the stripe, then on the already more expensive vert you have to pay close to 2k more for the same thing you would have gotten on a vert. Personally I think they should have came with, with and delete option for less money, or an add option with little or no cost. Oh well, it is what it is, but on my ebony vert I like the stealth look of no stripe and a subtle side stripe, but if I had gone with any other color, I would have wanted a stripe. Good luck.

I like that thinking! That also means i should get 2-3k back for stripe delete option!!

FoMoCo please send cash (srry dont take check or money order) to...

And then i wake up from my dream :banghead:

I also agree with the stealth look... im presonally a fan of the no stripe but to each his own!

Archived