TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Members E-mail

sharon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello,

We just sent out a Test E-mail to all Team Shelby members please post if you have received it.

Sharon

I guess I just didn't see the forest for the trees. I didn't realize that I got the test message on 12/02/07, 12:15 AM. TRGriff.

Hello, I am just checking in from Germany, you guys do not need to worry about e-mails. We will figure out next week, why some people are not getting them. So far the only one that I sent out was a test. For those of you that bought tickets to the birthday bash, you will be getting e-mails soon from AndrewQBULLRUN:COM THE Q IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE AT SIGN; KEY BOARDS ARE DIFERENT HEAR, that is also supposed to be dote com. If you want to right him if you do not start getting e-mails in the next day or two.

Robert and I will be home on Saturday and will answer all the qestions.

Sharon

Testing. I do not believe that I got the E-mail, but it may have been screened out by my software. Does anyone know how you can get on the waiting list for cancellations to the Birthday Bash? Or if there is a thread where you can split a ticket with those only attending without a guest??

Thanks a lot,

Phil

Archived