TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dyno'ed My Shelby today 11/30/07

hydro

Very happy with 559.32 HP and 517 Torque.At the rear wheels.Let air press down to 25lbs to keep tires from spinning on the Dyno. JLT/CAI 2.6" Pulley Corsa Mufflers,3.73 gears,lowered rear 1.5" Dynatech Aluminum DR,Adjustable Panhard Rod,Adjustable UCA,rear bearing caps with studs,Aluminum Differential Cover.

Just installed the heat exchanger and I/W Damper,the boost is pegging the 15lb gage on the Shelby.Have to have it retuned and another session on the Dyno,should be a bit more.hydro

Just had the latest Dyno session with the I/V Lower Damper installed.The 559rwhp was uncorrected it was 545 SAE Corrected I did not know that at that time.

The new reading is 571.75 rwhp Torque 557.26 SAE Corrected.The lower damper adds quite a bit.hydro

Very happy with 559.32 HP and 517 Torque.Let air press down to 25lbs to keep tires from spinning on the Dyno.

That's awesome Hydro, I think that makes yours the highest so far. My highest dyno was at 545 HP but Tasca blew the stock clutch so they put it back down to 513 until I get a new one. What kind of clutch are you running with that HP?

That's awesome Hydro, I think that makes yours the highest so far. My highest dyno was at 545 HP but Tasca blew the stock clutch so they put it back down to 513 until I get a new one. What kind of clutch are you running with that HP?

The clutch is stock,the car has 1315 miles on it to date.

Very happy with 559.32 HP and 517 Torque.At the rear wheels.Let air press down to 25lbs to keep tires from spinning on the Dyno.

Glad to hear thats alot of hp to the rear wheels. Is that with the whipple supercharger or the paxton. Also can the bottom half of the motor support all of that hp you know crank,rods pistions and all related hardware. Thanks for any info now get out there and burn some rubber. :hysterical:

Glad to hear thats alot of hp to the rear wheels. Is that with the whipple supercharger or the paxton. Also can the bottom half of the motor support all of that hp you know crank,rods pistions and all related hardware. Thanks for any info now get out there and burn some rubber. :hysterical:

Easy enough to make the HP harder to keep the motor whole :hysterical: Is this a GT ?

No way it a GT. Must be a GT500. :redcard:

Archived