TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Udgade Goodies for Team Shelby

sharon

The upgrade packages that are available for all old S197 Shelby members will be ready on December 17th. This package will include one Shelby Magazine one new Team Shelby shirt and one 10 pocker chip good off anything in the Shelby Performance Catalog. IF you where a S197 Shelby member and do not want the goodies you do not need to do anything you are already a member of the New Team Shelby Club and you will get new decals and new member cards at no cost in about 5-6 weeks. If you want the goodies they will be ready on December 17th for purchase. and will run 15-20 dollars.

thanks for your understanding.

The upgrade packages that are available for all old S197 Shelby members will be ready on December 17th. This package will include one Shelby Magazine one new Team Shelby shirt and one 10 pocker chip good off anything in the Shelby Performance Catalog. IF you where a S197 Shelby member and do not want the goodies you do not need to do anything you are already a member of the New Team Shelby Club and you will get new decals and new member cards at no cost in about 5-6 weeks. If you want the goodies they will be ready on December 17th for purchase. and will run 15-20 dollars.

Thank you Sharon.

HSURB

Thank you Sharondance014.gif

dance014.gif

Will we be able to purchase more than one shirt? Can't leave out my honey.

Also, will you bring back the Ford clothing items that we were able to order at a discount?

Yes on the 17th we will also have the extra club shirts ready for purchase to.

Thanks Sharon. I'm in + extra shirt for my spouse.

I'm in for the extra package

I assume us SGT owners that never received the first shirt (S197) will also be getting one for free sometime soon ? :shrug: All the new members are receiving there stuff yet we have been waiting for months ! :poke:

PM sent.

Sharon,

Will the new decals and new member cards be in the new storagemap, the white one with the blue stripes? And are they ready when I come over to LV. That saves you shipping costs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived