TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Thanksgiving Ever

Cali_KR

Hello,

After having the honor of driving a prototype (when it was still 475HP) in April of 2006, I was determined to get one. After various lists, for varying amounts (always moving south with the purchase number), we acquired, today an '08 Black Convertible with the black & red seats. It has every option, (not how I had one on order), but this car was available now, at only $220, yes you read that right, only $220 over MSRP!, so we had to jump on it.

A perfect stable mate for our 1968 GT500KR. I'll post another after this as the pics are too large

Enjoy, more pics to follow when the sun comes out. I'll pose the two together then...

Enjoy,

T&D

Bay Area, California

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Welcome T&D,

Beautiful car and great price to boot. Very nice pic of you and the misses too I must say. Welcome to Team Shelby and let us know if you have any questions. Someone always has the answer....eventually.

beautiful ride my friend .... welcome on board !!

Great price too :happy feet:

Big time congrats! Enjoy many miles of smiles :) Can't wait to see more pics!

Is the lovely lady going to be your navigator?

Thanx everyone for the kind words, and yes, my lovely navigator and I have been together for 30 Years! As some of you know, its great when your significant other "understands" the sickness.

Tom

• 3 years later...

Hello,

After having the honor of driving a prototype (when it was still 475HP) in April of 2006, I was determined to get one. After various lists, for varying amounts (always moving south with the purchase number), we acquired, today an '08 Black Convertible with the black & red seats. It has every option, (not how I had one on order), but this car was available now, at only $220, yes you read that right, only $220 over MSRP!, so we had to jump on it.

A perfect stable mate for our 1968 GT500KR. I'll post another after this as the pics are too large

Enjoy, more pics to follow when the sun comes out. I'll pose the two together then...

Enjoy,

Tom

SOLD, 3 years, and miles of smiles, truly a great car.....she'll be shipping to Virginia at the end of the week.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived