TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Project complete

They look cool, but pardon me for asking, is this for cosmetics only , or another purpose? Like hiding a roll cage??

Right now just cosmetics but the roll cage is coming along with the rear seat delete and package tray. I also have the matching inserts for the interior that are brushed aluminum.

No Adam, the title is correct. It's just 1 project completed of many! :hysterical:

Roger,

Is this a 12 step program? (Shelby Anonymous Program) LOL :hysterical:

I'm curious to see the rear seat delete/rollbar. Seen the SEMA pics, looks really cool. When I mentioned this to Sherri, she just looked at me funny and said, "I want my backseat" :banghead: So the sooner you get yours done, :waiting: I can show her how cool it looks and say, "see we don't need no stinkin' backseat." :happy feet:

Don't push it too much Roger, you have all winter to get your mods done. Hope you're feeling better.

Dave

Roger,

Is this a 12 step program? (Shelby Anonymous Program) LOL :hysterical:

I'm curious to see the rear seat delete/rollbar. Seen the SEMA pics, looks really cool. When I mentioned this to Sherri, she just looked at me funny and said, "I want my backseat" :banghead: So the sooner you get yours done, :waiting: I can show her how cool it looks and say, "see we don't need no stinkin' backseat." :happy feet:

Don't push it too much Roger, you have all winter to get your mods done. Hope you're feeling better.

Dave

Not pushing it Dave. It's taken longer than expected to recover, but I an feeling better every day. It's all about gaining my strength back now. I have my name on the list for the delete kit. I think Tim, RIHARLEY posted that it is a prototype and they are gauging interest. Let you know what I find out. It does look pretty cool. Only request I had was to have Shelby GT/SC instead of Shelby GT lasered out of the top brushed aluminum panel. It will be a long winter also. The headrest covers, shifter boot and console covers are in Dallas, TX for a special touch and I received the carbon fiber steering wheel 2 weeks ago. That's one of the "winter" projects.

Your car is " looking good " Roger ! Now......what about that roll cage........? I want to here more about that.

Thanks George, the roll cage is more like the 65 GT350-R roll bar set up along with a rear seat delete and package tray with a spare tire just as the 65 Vintage GT-350's. Here is the link.

http://02057a8.netsolhost.com/gallery/gall...elby/index.html

Not pushing it Dave. It's taken longer than expected to recover, but I an feeling better every day. It's all about gaining my strength back now. I have my name on the list for the delete kit. I think Tim, RIHARLEY posted that it is a prototype and they are gauging interest. Let you know what I find out. It does look pretty cool. Only request I had was to have Shelby GT/SC instead of Shelby GT lasered out of the top brushed aluminum panel. It will be a long winter also. The headrest covers, shifter boot and console covers are in Dallas, TX for a special touch and I received the carbon fiber steering wheel 2 weeks ago. That's one of the "winter" projects.

What are you getting done in TX, and who is doing it.

I am having custom headrest embroidery completed along with a matching leather console cover with embroidery. They are also utilizing my console cover as a template to provide options for SN197 Mustang owners. They have my shift boot also to utilize as a template for the Hurst shifter to procude in matching leather with colored stiching. I received approval from Shelby Licenscing to produce the CS Shelby bar logo in my headrest and console covers. The console cover will have a matching double french seam along both sides of the console also. This coordinates with the Carbon Fiber GT500 red stiched steering wheel that I had recently received. The company is Elite22 in Dallas, TX. If you would like more info PM me for details.

Roger

Your car is " looking good " Roger ! Now......what about that roll cage........? I want to here more about that.

George, I would like to speak with you regarding the watts link set up you had installed. Please e-mail me with your contact info.

Roger

Archived