TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

61degrees with about 12 tornado's and many areas 60 mph winds. Fortunately Florida tornado's are usually F-0 and don't last long. Had two low pressures move in with a cold front on top of a 80 degree day at 45 MPH. That combination spells trouble.

Just stabbed the ruler on the back patio, that was completely clean last night....3" of the white stuff. Supposed to get another 8" overnight tonight!

I need to get some Blizzacks for the GT500, and get out there and do some donuts in the cul-de-sac! :happy feet:

edit: NOT!

Just stabbed the ruler on the back patio, that was completely clean last night....3" of the white stuff. Supposed to get another 8" overnight tonight!

I need to get some Blizzacks for the GT500, and get out there and do some donuts in the cul-de-sac! :happy feet:

edit: NOT!

You know I don't think I could EVER live where it snows...Just me....

I'm dealing with a 100 degree temp diff in the last 24 hours. Yesterday I was in Daytona Beach where it was 75 degrees and now it's -25 to -30 here at home this morning. :rant2:

Not much of a swing here in San Diego. Sunny and 65 today, moving up to the low 70s for the weekend. I marvel at how you snow savvy folks deal with this stuff. :cold: While I was born in San Diego, my folks were migrants from Minnesota and took us back there for Christmas a number of times. That you folks can even cope with two feet of snow, let alone get out and play in it, is beyond my ability to comprehend. Give me a good old earthquake . . . that I understand how to deal with. :D

Jim

Not much of a swing here in San Diego. Sunny and 65 today, moving up to the low 70s for the weekend. I marvel at how you snow savvy folks deal with this stuff. :cold: While I was born in San Diego, my folks were migrants from Minnesota and took us back there for Christmas a number of times. That you folks can even cope with two feet of snow, let alone get out and play in it, is beyond my ability to comprehend. Give me a good old earthquake . . . that I understand how to deal with. :D

Jim

Jim...be careful what you wish for. :nonono:

Jack Frost just bit off my ear!! Last night I was working on my 350 in shorts and sandals- 70 degrees, an hour ago it was 40, now it is 33 and dropping fast! Windchill of 4. Low expected in the mid-teens. This is as cold as it ever gets down in my area. Our low tonight will be tied for the coldest it has been in 23 years.

Jim...be careful what you wish for. :nonono:

I know. We are sooooooo overdue for a big one it is not a joking matter. Kind of like gallows humor - talking about it helps you deal with it. I have been in my office in high rises on two occasions and rode out some pretty scary ones. An inch of movement at ground level is two feet (or something like that) on the 20th floor. My office is now in a one story building I own that was specifically earthquake retrofit.

Jim

Headed to Maui this morning supposed to be 80 all week shades.gif

Please be advised that photos showing us your sunburn and any post complaining about that sunburn will be taken down by any moderator trapped in the cold weather. :hysterical:

Jim

Archived