TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a short trip to Winston-Salem to spend thanksgiving with our son. This am it was in the high 30's .... looking forward to getting back home to Florida tomorrow !!!!!

Currently 28*F at 11:46 A.M. central time in Milwaukee..........Stinken Global Warming!!! Shelby's are done for the year here. Tons of salt on the roads.

Our State only uses a sand product that works pretty good. But when spring comes around the sand turns to a cloud of dust that hangs in the air for a week or two.

Hey, we've warmed up to 31 :happy feet:

64-degrees in the shade @ 10:45am on the way to 71 today in sunny Oakland, CA :happy feet:

I'm preppin' today for a big GT500 drive on Saturday through the Napa Valley and a little lunch at Silverado Vinyards, hopefully outdoors...

Have a great holiday weekend everybody.

WP

It was pretty frosty here this morning. It got down to 26 over night. The back side of my shop & house roof was coated with a layer of Frost. It's now 48 at 10:30am.

th_Coldout11-23-07010.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07008.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07005.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07004.jpg

Frosty :headscratch:

Oh I can get one of those at Wendy's

It was pretty frosty here this morning. It got down to 26 over night. The back side of my shop & house roof was coated with a layer of Frost. It's now 48 at 10:30am.

th_Coldout11-23-07010.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07008.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07005.jpg

th_Coldout11-23-07004.jpg

Nice Frost catcher Rob

We just hit 48 here in NW Washington state. It's 2:30pm here. I have been out driving in the GT/CS today. :shift: I had not driven it in 3 weeks and it almost did not start. Took her out on the freeway and filled her up with gas.This time when I put her in the garage, I disconnected the battery just in case we don't drive it for a bit.

Here she is after a wipe down a few minutes ago.

th_CaliforniaSpecial007.jpg

th_CaliforniaSpecial004.jpg

th_CaliforniaSpecial003.jpg

th_CaliforniaSpecial005.jpg

th_CaliforniaSpecial001.jpg

We just hit 48 here in NW Washington state. It's 2:30pm here. I have been out driving in the GT/CS today. :shift: I had not driven it in 3 weeks and it almost did not start. Took her out on the freeway and filled her up with gas.This time when I put her in the garage, I disconnected the battery just in case we don't drive it for a bit.

Here she is after a wipe down a few minutes ago.

CaliforniaSpecial005.jpg

Hmm...isn't there a down side to disconnecting the battery? The ECM? Stereo - etc?

Why not just drive it a little every weekend? Isn't that Tana's car anyway? :hysterical2:

Hmm...isn't there a down side to disconnecting the battery? The ECM? Stereo - etc?

Why not just drive it a little every weekend? Isn't that Tana's car anyway? :hysterical2:

It is her car but the GT500 is giving me clutch & tranny problems and I needed to cruise in a Mustang this afternoon. :shift: I also needed to take it out and fill the tank so condensation does not get in it. As far as the battery goes....it only erases the radio pre-sets as far as I know. Tana drives her Escape in the winter, so this car will set most of the winter during the nasty weather.

I thought you only got rain in the winter???

Tana drives David to school every morning because there is no bus. The cold temps in the morning make the roads slick as snought. We get a frosty glase over everything in the mornings, and if it rains...it turns to ice. We don't get much snow, maybe 10 days of it on average. For that reason she drives an all wheel drive Ford Escape. Much safer for Tana and David. I have to put Studded snow tires on my work truck. They go on all 4's tomorrow.

Teflon studs? Got to have them for ice.

I am not sure what they are made of, but 3 years ago they made the tire companies change the material to be softer because of road damage. They are some sort of metal studs.

Archived