TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41° and partly cloudy. Not too bad for mid-December.

Beautiful Weather today and I just finished painting my Rear Spoiler.

Sounds like fun over there. I'd love to be able to "paint like a pro". That's one of those skills that I envy people having. Do you have your own shop? Are you going to post pics?

41° and partly cloudy. Not too bad for mid-December.

Sounds like fun over there. I'd love to be able to "paint like a pro". That's one of those skills that I envy people having. Do you have your own shop? Are you going to post pics?

I plan to post Pics when I am finished with the Car. I sprayed it out side in my Driveway. I do OK with Painting considering I do it outside. I wish I had a Shop. You don't have to be a great Painter, you just have to be a good buffer.......... :hysterical: Every Great Paint Job had a good Buffing.

Wake up weather here : 37° and rainy.

I plan to post Pics when I am finished with the Car. I sprayed it out side in my Driveway. I do OK with Painting considering I do it outside. I wish I had a Shop. You don't have to be a great Painter, you just have to be a good buffer.......... :hysterical: Every Great Paint Job had a good Buffing.

I'd be too afraid to spray it outside...with my luck a bug would land right on it...or something much worse might rain down from above!

It seems painting is a bit easier to me these days with the two step paint with the clearcoat. As long as you can get that color down without runs or missing a spot the clear gives you that gloss and as you say you can just buff that layer out without messing up the color. I'm sure it's not that easy...but I wish I could spend some time watching someone paint a car. Just seems like a such a rewarding job.

Looking forward to the pics.

:fear:

The temperature here this morning is 2 degrees but the wind chill factor is -13.

Way too early for this kind of weather. These are more like middle of January temps.

HEY....just imagine how cold it would be if it wern't for Globle Warming.................... :hysterical:

Archived