TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lovely Fredericksburg, VA checking in here with a Lovely 58* pouring rain and thunder boomers. More of the same crappy weather expected for tommorrow :(:shrug:

Where are you in VA? We've got some VA folks on the site.

Some of them talk funny, but we hang out with them. :happy feet:

Where are you in VA? We've got some VA folks on the site.

Some of them talk funny, but we hang out with them. :happy feet:

I live in Fredericksburg, about 40 miles south of DC. I know what you mean about some folks talking funny but that is nothing compared to the way some of them drive around here. I work in DC so travel there every day and I tell you, some of these people are down right SCARY when it comes to driving in bad weather. Tonight it's raining pretty hard so I'm leaving early to go to work (I work nights) just to take it easy and hopefully avoid the idiots. :shift:

I'm passing through Sioux City, Iowa today and it's cold and windy, but sunny.....somewhere around 50 degrees.

Sioux City is my home town!!! I actually grew up on a dairy farm on the South Dakota (North Sioux) side, but graduated from Riverside HS in Sioux City. Then college at Morningside where I met my lovely wife of 35 years. She let me have two Shelbys.

All in all, it's a great place to be from. I love Colorado and the southwest, and will find a way to have my ashes spread in the Grand Canyon.

Our temp here today was in the 70's. Shorts and T-shirts, although I didn't get the Shelby 'vert out.

Tuesday it's going to be lucky to break 40.

Mother's day weekend is the traditional "bedding plant" (e.g., pansies) planting weekend. The garden shows yesterday said wait a week. When I got up this morning there was frost on the roofs of the houses across the street.

But, my iris are blooming:

DSC_0251.jpg

I live in Fredericksburg, about 40 miles south of DC. I know what you mean about some folks talking funny but that is nothing compared to the way some of them drive around here. I work in DC so travel there every day and I tell you, some of these people are down right SCARY when it comes to driving in bad weather. Tonight it's raining pretty hard so I'm leaving early to go to work (I work nights) just to take it easy and hopefully avoid the idiots. :shift:

:happy feet: Stay Safe!

Its rainy...not cool. I just detailed the best :(

City of Orange, California

High: 77 degrees

Low: 56 degrees

Mostly Cloudy

Feels Like:

60°

Barometer:

29.92 in and falling

Humidity:

75%

Visibility:

10 mi

Dewpoint:

52°

Wind:

SSW 6 mph

Sunrise:

5:52 am

Sunset:

7:44 pm

Its rainy...not cool. I just detailed the best :(

City of Orange, California

High: 77 degrees

Low: 56 degrees

Mostly Cloudy

Feels Like:

60°

Barometer:

29.92 in and falling

Humidity:

75%

Visibility:

10 mi

Dewpoint:

52°

Wind:

SSW 6 mph

Sunrise:

5:52 am

Sunset:

7:44 pm

Dewpoint? :redcard:

Snowing right now. cold.gif

SNOWING, what, you lose a bet?

SUNNY & 65 currently, expecting a high or 81 today with low 90's later in the week.

Hey, it ain't braggin' if you can back it up.

Left the GT500 'vert home today, and rode the Buell to work

SNOWING, what, you lose a bet?

SUNNY & 65 currently, expecting a high or 81 today with low 90's later in the week.

Hey, it ain't braggin' if you can back it up.

Left the GT500 'vert home today, and rode the Buell to work

club.gif I don't want to hear it Cali-Boy. I'm cold and angry. :hysterical:

Forecast today for my hometown (Chico, CA) is 88 degrees and up to 101 on Thursday. Oh, how I miss California.

EDIT: The snow has now changed over to a cold-ass rain.

Archived