TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is 26 deg and snowing. It has been doing that ALL day. Check these pictures out.

only 2" at

winter5.jpg

4"

winter5.jpg

almost 7"

winter7.jpg

this is the table on the patio where we got the measurements

winter.jpg

It is still snowing and we are to get 3" more Inches.

The weather man says that white stuff might hit us over night.

This could mean no work tomorrow. :cry:

The weather man says that white stuff might hit us over night.

This could mean no work tomorrow. :cry:

Looks like I will not be heading over the hill this morning to go to work. The snow that Blown had...came my way. Ilive at the 200' foot level, but have to go over skyline which is at the 500 foot level and a big hill.

I will wait a few hours to see if it melts or if it snows more befor going to work. Looks like I will be hunkered down here for a bit. :reading:

4:15 am here at my front porch.

misc222.jpg

We are finally above freezing for a little while :happy feet: but calling for snow tomorrow night :banghead:

Denver, CO Partly Cloudy, currently 58° :happy feet:

Not quite that warm yesterday here in Windsor, but warm enough I was able to take the Shelby for a short drive (too much gravel left on the road to go too far) yahoo!!! I feel better now :happy feet:

CC

Looks like I will not be heading over the hill this morning to go to work. The snow that Blown had...came my way. Ilive at the 200' foot level, but have to go over skyline which is at the 500 foot level and a big hill.

I will wait a few hours to see if it melts or if it snows more befor going to work. Looks like I will be hunkered down here for a bit. :reading:

4:15 am here at my front porch.

misc222.jpg

After watching the 5am news, I decided to drive into work. It was not that bad. However all schools and colleges are closed today.

After watching the 5am news, I decided to drive into work. It was not that bad. However all schools and colleges are closed today.

Right there with ya I couldn't even get out of my neighborhood people are crashed all over the roads on the north end.

Right there with ya I couldn't even get out of my neighborhood people are crashed all over the roads on the north end.

The roads are a sheet of Ice in Aloha and Hillsboro Oregon. I have Studded tires on all 4 and sand bags for added weight in the back of my pick up truck. I would not drive to work with out that. I saw 3 cars in the ditch this morning.

We have a heat wave going on right now...............28 degrees!

Here this morning they closed ALL schools. It is 16 deg and overcast but no snow. There is about 10-11 in of snow we got here in Kennewick Washington. I Here is a 5 day forcast.

Hey grabber how was your drive into work this morning. They closed ALL the schools down today. It is 16 deg out overcast but not snowing. We had about 10-11 in of that white stuff. I will take some photos soon and post them. We have not had this much snow for a while. Anyway here is the 5 day forcast. I hope it all gone by thur or fri what is when We R to pick up R stang from the shop from getting the stripes painted on. Post photos later.

OYEA I wanted to say to SGT2666 that I love the stance that your shelby has. I looks awesome just sitting there.

Tomorrow

Jan 2911.gifAM Rain

Wednesday

Jan 3013.gifPM Snow

Thursday

Jan 3116.gifFlurries

Friday

Feb 0141.gifScattered Flurries

Saturday

Feb 0218.gifSleetHi:35°Lo:25°Hi:35°Lo:25°Hi:35°Lo:27°Hi:38°Lo:27°Hi:39°Lo:26°

The roads are a sheet of Ice in Aloha and Hillsboro Oregon. I have Studded tires on all 4 and sand bags for added weight in the back of my pick up truck. I would not drive to work with out that. I saw 3 cars in the ditch this morning.

No chains on the Shelby, Rob? :hysterical2:

Here are a few pictures from this morning,

it is 18 deg out and the sun is trying to come out

sun1-1.jpg

2nd picture drive way

sun2.jpg

3rd picture front of house

sun3.jpg

4th Grandson checking out what a good job i did cleaning the side walk

sun4.jpg

5th more snow

sun5.jpg

6th picture looking north down R street

sun6.jpg

7th picture looking west down R street

sun7.jpg

looks like the sun is melting some of the snow.

Its 9:25pm Tuesday morning Jan 29th 2007. It is 37 out side and the wind 6mph makes it feel like 32 deg. The snow is melting very slow. We usually get a shanook wind that is about a 50 mph wind pushing a 40plus degree temp. That is when we will get some flooding going on. GOOD DAY

Tomorrow

Jan 3016.gifFlurries

Thursday

Jan 3111.gifAM Rain

Friday

Feb 0126.gifCloudy

Saturday

Feb 029.gifSprinkles

Sunday

Feb 0311.gifAM RainHi:34°Lo:28°Hi:39°Lo:28°Hi:38°Lo:27°Hi:39°Lo:26°Hi:39°Lo:26°

Its 9:25pm Tuesday morning Jan 29th 2007. It is 37 out side and the wind 6mph makes it feel like 32 deg. The snow is melting very slow. We usually get a shanook wind that is about a 50 mph wind pushing a 40plus degree temp. That is when we will get some flooding going on. GOOD DAY

Tomorrow

Jan 3016.gifFlurries

Thursday

Jan 3111.gifAM Rain

Friday

Feb 0126.gifCloudy

Saturday

Feb 029.gifSprinkles

Sunday

Feb 0311.gifAM RainHi:34°Lo:28°Hi:39°Lo:28°Hi:38°Lo:27°Hi:39°Lo:26°Hi:39°Lo:26°

This Mid West(St Louis)weather for Januray is bizarre to say the least. Got up this January morning

to go to work it was upwards of 52 degrees, by 1pm, 71 degrees !! When I hopped in the

truck this evening to go home it was sleeting and snowing with a low predicted tonight of

15 dgreees !!!! Thats a 56 degree differential from this morning to this evening....strange..

Weatherman says another front by Friday with a chance of 4-5 inches of the white stuff.

It was actually nice enough yesterday that I took the GT500 for a spin. Guess I'll let her sleep for another week.

ItalianStallion

76 and partly cloudy. Lovely weather for driving the Shelby with the windows down :happy feet:

Where have you been...no, don't tell me ...anyway, I had a exciting time with Ruf and his sidekick (Alloy)over Groung Hog weekend ...no respect from these young whippersnappers..... :hysterical2:

Yeah, we were brutal to him. We called him a SEAL. :hysterical:

Luv those guys ...fested on some great raw blubber in the Arctic with them on one occassion ...still treasure my SEAL Team :censored: cap from my JSOTF days!

Archived