TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-18 dgrees, wind chill -40, :cold:

OMG that is COLD. It is 6 deg here at 9am. Skys are clear. There is NO wind. It is to be like this till saturday then warm up a little and then maybe get some more SNOW. It is to be in the lower 30s then. Its going to be warming up soon.

Heat wave in Denver! It's 17 degrees now and supposed to get above freezing! It feels balmy compared to the last couple weeks.

Our 7 day forecast is for more snow so I guess that once it leaves Nevada it will be coming your way. I think I'll run out of Advil before I run out of snow to shovel.

People where's meant to live in that kind of environment. :redcard:

I here that, The wife and I just got back from Cabo it was mid 70's and clear skies all week, definetly makes you consider moving farther south. There were a ton of Canadian people there, it sounds like we have similar weather at least this winter we do :banghead:

Drive safe Grabby.

I will Joe.

I am ready with studs on all 4 tires and sand bags in my truck. I have a 37 mile drive to work. I am coordinating the shutdown of an entire building tomorrow....so I got to be there at 4:45am.

th_Misc028.jpg

th_Misc027.jpg

Temperature, does this give you any idea......................

3638861590ee33fc869okk0.jpg

90GT I just took some pictures from out side and it is 12:36am sunday morning and it has been freezing raining for 7 hrs. I took a few pictures not to good but I will get some some in the morning. 1t is 25 deg.

:http://www.grabberorange.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2857&highlight=

winter2.jpg

winter1.jpg

2 pictures R pictures of my truck & the entry to my front door. Its about1/4 thick or so NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU GOT ( Thank God) Put more photos up in the morning.

23 at 7 am; 50% chance of snow!

I did have some nice drives yesterday in the SGT. Actually got it out on the interstate and opened it up! :yahoo: Gawd i love it's sounds.

Good Morning. It is 27 out and the time is 7:19am and it did snow this morning. It looks like it snowed on top of that Ice that we had this am morning. I took some photos but it just a little to dark right now.I will go out at 7:30am and get some photos. I will put them on this post not a new one. 5 day forcast

Five-day forecast (Details)

Tomorrow

Jan 2816.gifFlurries

Tuesday

Jan 2941.gifScattered Flurries

Wednesday

Jan 3013.gifSnow Showers

Thursday

Jan 3116.gifFlurries

Friday

Feb 0128.gifPM CloudsHi:36°Lo:26°Hi:35°Lo:25°Hi:35°Lo:25°Hi:35°Lo:27°Hi:38°Lo:27°

SNOWING HERE R SOME PHOTOS

wintersnow1.jpg

wintersnow4.jpg

wintersnow9.jpg

wintersnow10.jpg

IT was nice seeing it snowing and being able to enjoy it. I usually get called out to go sanding or plowing or de-icing.It is less stressful this way. I have LOTS of respect for all who go out and take care of R city streets and Hyways SEMPER-FI

It's 35 and rain here.

The threat of snow is on for tonight thru Tuesday.

It never seems to snow when they predict it.

I would love for it to snow.

It would mean a free day off work! :happy feet:

We are finally above freezing for a little while :happy feet: but calling for snow tomorrow night :banghead:

Denver, CO Partly Cloudy, currently 58° :happy feet:

It is 26 deg and snowing. It has been doing that ALL day. Check these pictures out.

only 2" at

winter5.jpg

4"

winter5.jpg

almost 7"

winter7.jpg

this is the table on the patio where we got the measurements

winter.jpg

It is still snowing and we are to get 3" more Inches.

Archived