TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was -22 degrees this morning but has warmed up to a balmy +8 degrees this p.m. The Mustang is sleeping in a heated shop under a cover.

Hey, there, SD! Holy Crap! Can't do much outside with temps like that. Do you fly somewhere warm for a vacation to break up the long winters?

Hey, there, SD! Holy Crap! Can't do much outside with temps like that. Do you fly somewhere warm for a vacation to break up the long winters?

Holy Crap is right. We are having a good old SD winter as far as temps go. I am hoping for Global Warming to come to the rescue soon. It is supposed to rather chilly until next Thursday when the high will be in the 20s! I plan on washing the Mustang in the driveway if it gets that warm. To illustrate how crazy you have to be to live up in this North Country we are going ice fishing tomorrow for kicks and giggles. I will not be driving the SGT out on the ice though.

Todays high was 33 Lo was 16. It is 5:17 AND 30 DEG out right now it feels like 18. 6pm it is to be 29 with scattered flurries by nidnite it is to be fair and 22 deg. Here are a few pictures that I took this morning before I went to church.

snow084.jpg

snow083.jpg

08snow4.jpg

It is going to get cold tonight.

What about Greenbay last night? -4*f. :cold::cold::cold: They said during the game it was warmer in Alaska. Here in Boston it is :censored: darn coooold. Current temp is 14*f, but feels like 2*f according to Yahoo weather. I miss my two Mustangs. Battery tender is doing fine job with Shelby battery.

It is 9:20 am pacific Northwest time and it is 19 deg and clear out. The snow that we had sunday morning is still around. This cold front is to stick ariund all week long. Maybe some snow flurries thursday & friday.

sunday morning

08snow4.jpg

It is 9:20 am pacific Northwest time and it is 19 deg and clear out. The snow that we had sunday morning is still around. This cold front is to stick ariund all week long. Maybe some snow flurries thursday & friday.

sunday morning

08snow4.jpg

I hope you looked both ways before you walked across the street to take your picture. :hysterical:

The temps have been 20-30 lows here for 4 days. Highs 42. The weather report just said that this Sunday night and Monday, we could get 4 inches of snow. That would be the first snow of the year here in Battleground, WA.

Its been upper 30s lower 40s for the last 24 hours.

some drizzle...

supposed to be up near 70 by the weekend, then back down to the 40s and 50s for next week...

Its the couple of weeks it gets real cold here...

Our winter is maybe a total of a month. after febuary, it will be back to the 80s and by late april back to the 90s

Archived