TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want this tread to remain active when everybody is dying from the heat come summer. Let's report in on who has seen the widest spread between the low and the high for the year. I realize this invitation gives our Canadian friends an unfair advantage but, for a San Diegan such as myself, I do not live with 100 degree swings.

Oh, the sun is not up yet but it is 54 degrees and no wind, with a sunny day to follow. Now where did I put that sunscreen?

Jim

I just want this tread to remain active when everybody is dying from the heat come summer. Let's report in on who has seen the widest spread between the low and the high for the year. I realize this invitation gives our Canadian friends an unfair advantage but, for a San Diegan such as myself, I do not live with 100 degree swings.

Oh, the sun is not up yet but it is 54 degrees and no wind, with a sunny day to follow. Now where did I put that sunscreen?

Jim

Darnit Jim now that it's getting warmer I have to remember how cold it was in January so I can have correct low... I think we hit 20 below and it's already been close to 60 here.... but the boys up in the Dakotas and Wisconsin definately have the low's to beat...

Another leave the car covered in the garage Sunday. :cry:

Snowing like crazy, low 40s. Bigger snow storm due in over night just in time for drive time up the mountain tomorrow morning :banghead:

Archived