TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Low 50's, increasing clouds. Those guys in Cali are sending us more rain & snow :finger:

:surrender:

We had to send it. We got an urgent message from Al Gore saying our temperatures in Cali were too low so we should ship them out to Utah where it is supposed to be cold (at least I think that is what he said - you know how he mumbles). ;)

Jim

We had to send it. We got an urgent message from Al Gore saying our temperatures in Cali were too low so we should ship them out to Utah where it is supposed to be cold (at least I think that is what he said - you know how he mumbles). ;)

Jim

Yeah, I've got his global warming right here. :censored: It was 3 here yesterday and minus 26 back in January. :cold:

Mumbling is caused by talking out of both sides of your mouth. :confused:

Today: Rain. Temperature falling to around 40 by 4pm. Breezy, with a south southwest wind between 21 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Tonight: A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Snow level 5300 feet lowering to 5000 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind between 8 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Friday,the temp was in the low 70'sand took the baby out for the first time cruisin'!!!!!!! What a blast!!!!! HOWEVER....the weather this week calls for rain and snow with temps in the low 30's....could you believe this...... If I could get my hands on that groundhog................................ :censored::banghead:

Archived