TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful Blue Skys, No Clouds, and toasty Warm. have already seen a few Babes laying out working on their Tans in Bikinis Today.................................. :happy feet:

Gotta love this Colleage Town............... :happy feet:

Beautiful Blue Skys, No Clouds, and toasty Warm. have already seen a few Babes laying out working on their Tans in Bikinis Today.................................. :happy feet:

PICS OR BAN!

...and I prefer college town's.... ;)

Warning!!!!!!!! Heat Wave.....................I'm so frick'n hot I can't stand it!!!!!!!!................32 degree's today, all week in the high 30's, what's the world comming to!!!!!!!

:extinguish:

Has been this way the last couple of Days and will be the rest of the Week............... :happy feet:

It's just not fair...it's raining here! Almost a full day now, and it might rain for another day - and we had some wind...it's just not fair...and cold, so cold, it dropped down into the 50's last night. I had to take the dog out with an umbrella...this is just not right. :cry:

John

Its a beatiful 65 degrees ... harldy no wind .... and I am in my 35' Keystone fifth wheel enjoying the weekend 20 minutes from home in North Port Florida .... next month which is the wifes and mine 30th yr aniversary .... we are going to disney for 5 days ,,..... found camping my style to be totally relaxing and 100% enjoyable ...... when we retire .... (7 years and counting down) plan to view the counntry ...... by than my 99 F350 DRW should have 200,000 miles on it ...... just broke in for the hard work ahead :hysterical:

Its a beatiful 65 degrees ... harldy no wind .... and I am in my 35' Keystone fifth wheel enjoying the weekend 20 minutes from home in North Port Florida .... next month which is the wifes and mine 30th yr aniversary .... we are going to disney for 5 days ,,..... found camping my style to be totally relaxing and 100% enjoyable ...... when we retire .... (7 years and counting down) plan to view the counntry ...... by than my 99 F350 DRW should have 200,000 miles on it ...... just broke in for the hard work ahead :hysterical:

Archived