TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

Jim,

I dont think you want to check the Vegas weather afterall.......

high of 42...low of 28.......for all 4 days we are there.

You are going to look like the Michelin Man wearing your entire wardrobe at the Bash! :hysterical:

michael

Thankfully, your weatherman is not the one in Vegas. I am showing highs in the upper 50's and low 60's.

Jim

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had you going for a minute though...didnt I~! :hysterical:

see you next week, hopefully they are wrong about the wet stuff........ :salute:

MSN weather shows possible rain (30%) Friday and Saturday :redcard: . Google weather shows very slight rain (10%) on Friday only.

Snowing here now....the forecast is for 3-6"..........but there is already 2" on the ground and its supposed to snow all day................. :happy feet:

+1 snowing here too...about an 1 1/2" on the ground here at my place...Central Jersey.

It's quiet though this time!

Snowed here most of the day. Got the Ariens out at 2:30 to clear about 4" of wet slushy stuff. Went out to see a buddy and it started again, but now the temp is down about 10* to somewhere around 20*F. Making more snow with ice on the roads. Yuck. Highs in the teens for a couple of days- after all, it is Stock Show time(footnote 1).

(Footnote 1): In the book and miniseries Centennial, which is a real history of Colorado, the Venneford Ranch went through a horrible blizzard where a lot of the stock was lost and one of the kids got into the rodeo. That was the Denver Stock Show.. The real timing is correct - mid January through Feb is the coldest time of our year, and the Stock Show starts this week.

-10C & clear great for our community ice rinks . Just finished flooding . 3-5 " of snow on its way.

It would be really good if you Canadians could keep your cold air up there. It's really messing us up down here.

:):):):):)

P.S. You are allowed to leak a little over the border to Frostbite Falls, MN.

Sunday Night.....

Don't look now guys, but we are headed for another huge winter blast up here in the NE. Just look at what's going on in the deep south tonite, and look at how it's moving slowly northeast!

W O O H O O!!

BIKEBOY we have a lot in common. I LOVE the snow too. Gives me an opprotunity to take out the Ruby. Am always the first to the local sledding hill with a jeep full of kids and boogie boards.

Got my fingers crossed.

I like snow too...just the challenge of it, makes things more interesting! Also I'm hoping for a free day off on Wednesday!!

I like snow too...just the challenge of it, makes things more interesting! Also I'm hoping for a free day off on Wednesday!!

Must be nice to get a day off when it snows... what school do you attend Bob.... :lurk:

It was 19 here this morning with a wicked wind, drifting everything back on the plowed roads.

BIKEBOY we have a lot in common. I LOVE the snow too. Gives me an opprotunity to take out the Ruby. Am always the first to the local sledding hill with a jeep full of kids and boogie boards.

Got my fingers crossed.

Lol!!! You are right. I was thinking that same thing reading the other thread about our 500 color!

You talk about the Ruby.......If they build this here soon, it will be in my driveway! It's about the only thing I'd give up the old Exploder for.

25 degrees and almost 6" of snow in Cumming, GA. The city of Atlanta is basically shut down.

Wow you guys down South are getting it bad this year with the cold& snow -13 c with a wind chill of -20c 2-3 " of snow on its way for tomorrow.

Just saw on CNN....the storm in the GA area is supposed to intensify as it approaches the N.E.

We are supposedly gonna get 5+ inches of the white stuff here in the Philly / Jersey area, and even up to another 12" in NYC and CT again!!!!

hmmmmmm.......Al Gore was on to something. :hysterical:

Lol!!! You are right. I was thinking that same thing reading the other thread about our 500 color!

You talk about the Ruby.......If they build this here soon, it will be in my driveway! It's about the only thing I'd give up the old Exploder for.

this is s remake of a bad movie.........

Jeep-Comanche-2.jpg

the first one sucked.......and I wouldnt expect much from the new version........ :hysterical:

Jeep-Comanche-2.jpg

this is s remake of a bad movie.........

post-8833-0-68704100-1294689636_thumb.jpg

the first one sucked.......and I wouldnt expect much from the new version........ :hysterical:

Hahahaha!!! That's not a fair comparison man!! The Cherokee p/u was a turd, I'll give ya that....but this new truck will be more like the old J10's. No?

Archived