TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter Storm Warning

Hazardous Weather Outlook

Today: Snow before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 38. South wind between 16 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tonight: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 26. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 20 and 28 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Today: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 22 by 5pm. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 21 to 23 mph becoming west northwest. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph decreasing to between 5 and 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

snow still piled 6 ft high everywhere here..........but most 2 lane roads are actually 2 lanes again due to melting.......I cant believe they left 2 lane roads with only one passable lane all this time....

folkin irresponsible if you ask me..........I have no idea where the plows were in this storm....or in the 7 days since..........

it must be one hell of a card game at the firehouse! :shrug::slapfight:

snow still piled 6 ft high everywhere here..........but most 2 lane roads are actually 2 lanes again due to melting.......I cant believe they left 2 lane roads with only one passable lane all this time....

folkin irresponsible if you ask me..........I have no idea where the plows were in this storm....or in the 7 days since..........

it must be one hell of a card game at the firehouse! :shrug::slapfight:

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Right!

You'd think it never friggin' ever snows there???

Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind.

KPRC 061353Z 25003KT 10SM CLR M06/M10 A3027 RMK AO2 SLP263 T10561100

KPRC 061134Z 0612/0712 VRB02KT P6SM BKN250

FM061900 33004KT P6SM BKN250

FM070200 19004KT P6SM FEW150 BKN250

cloudy 27 now....heading up to 32 today.........snow moves in tonight........3" to 6" inches tomorrow........ :happy feet:

EDIT.....just updated the forecast to 7" to 12"! :happy feet:

Oh, Michael, enough with how you are suffering . . . you should be reporting the weather in Vegas for next week! :hysterical:

Jim

Edit: Can't spell.

Oh, Michael, enough with how you are suffering . . . you should be reporting the weather in Vegas for next week! :hysterical:

Jim

Edit: Can't spell.

Actually Jim, I love the snow.........thats why the announcement of a new storm was followed by the happy feet emoticon...... :happy feet:

I will start checking Vegas weather today though......one more week bud..............see you and Big Sis at the Alliante Thursday! :salute:

Jim,

I dont think you want to check the Vegas weather afterall.......

high of 42...low of 28.......for all 4 days we are there.

You are going to look like the Michelin Man wearing your entire wardrobe at the Bash! :hysterical:

michael

Archived