TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the Temperature in your Town today ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are in our 3rd week of rain here in Washington State. It was low 30's this morning and rain snow mix on my way to work.

My car is still in it's bubble.

Now the sleet is mixing in with the rain.

th_Rainandsleetagain.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
What the hell. I found this thread 8 pages deep in the forum. SHEESH - whats a guy to do to keep from getting ignored around this place.

At least post a few "questionable photos" to keep it going.

HSURB

I'm glad y'all had some seat time! I know it's not been easy the last 3 months!

70's today :happy feet: high 40s with snow showers by Wed. :rant2: Oh well I got to spend most of yesterday driving around.

CC

It's finally feeling like spring around here. Drove Shelby to work today. Took one of the marketing guys for a ride at lunch. I think he pooped a little. :hysterical:

We have some cold weather moviing in. Today it pelted snow balls & sleet after work while my son & I mowed the lawn. It's odd to see this kind of weather in April. It 35 outside right now. :cold:

Weather-1.jpg

We have some cold weather moviing in. Today it pelted snow balls & sleet after work while my son & I mowed the lawn. It's odd to see this kind of weather in April. It 35 outside right now. :cold:

Weather-1.jpg

Not me!!! It was sunny and 84!!!

Took the top out of the Vette for the first time. What a blast!!! Even got a little sun burn................ :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Not me!!! It was sunny and 84!!!

Took the top out of the Vette for the first time. What a blast!!! Even got a little sun burn................ :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sun Burn. :redcard:

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.

Bad Jimmy. :finger:

Mid 80's today and tomorrow with sunshine. Sucks my car is in the shop atm.

Grabber, just watched your video in this thread from late March and loved it :)

I have a bit of a fascination for the weather so I was always going to enjoy your vid, but when I saw your car too, wow, that made it great! Could have seen a bit more though ;)

The beauty about Australia is being able to drive the Shelby all year round :P It's cool these days by our standards though as we're slowly slipping into winter - it doesn't get cold enough for snow in Sydney however. 20C tomorrow (68F).

High 70's today and tomorrow. Top Down Weather! Finally!

And no snow predicted for the next week! :happy feet: Although that can always change :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

We had some rain today. I could not get time inbetween the rain drops to get my car out. The weather is looking up for next week. My Harley Davidson has not been driven for 3 months at least. It's time to get the Hog out next week, and same with the GT500.

The next 7 days here in WA state

Weather-3.jpg

Archived