TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Specs. and MSRP

shelbycrz

What's more weird is the dealers offering $40K - $50K over.

One has had a long standing ad running in automotive news offering $40K over to dealers willing to sell theirs.

Another one offered $45K and another is offering $50K

It's crazy

Our fleet guy has a customer in New York who export cars. The exporter has a customer in Europe thats willing to pay $100,000+ over ... Sooooooooooo we are looking for a dealer with an allocation where we can buy it somewhere between $30,000 - $75000 over and than sell it to our Exporter who obviously will mark it up too.

Crazy money

Our fleet guy has a customer in New York who export cars. The exporter has a customer in Europe thats willing to pay $100,000+ over ... Sooooooooooo we are looking for a dealer with an allocation where we can buy it somewhere between $30,000 - $75000 over and than sell it to our Exporter who obviously will mark it up too.

Crazy money

Well if we end up being one of the LUCKY ones that hit that 1 in million shot of getting one, I will call you. I will gladly sell it to you for $75K over! :happy feet: :hysterical:

Crazy money

i have had calls from africa and sweden on my allocation, and i would buy another if i could too.

Crazy money

Not that surprised really, the USD is cheap right now so it makes sense that Europeans can throw these kind of numbers out.

That said they better be a a bit careful because the $ may not be done falling yet, I know of an exotics dealer not far from me in the UK that has had a new ford GT he imported about 14-18 months ago that he can not move and has gotten absolutely spanked on due to the exchnage rate issues and the popularity waning of the GT here.

I figure he is looking at taking a $10-50k hit on the car when he finally sells it depending on the exchange rate when he bought it and how he works his finance charges.

Jaime

Archived