TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Specs. and MSRP

shelbycrz

Ford hasnt given us a MSRP yet. i will try to find you the specs.

michael morris

Thanks,

I gave a down payment and agreed to pay 40K oer sticker and I don't have any clue as to what the final price will be or the prformance this car wil have. (I hope my wife doesn't find out what I did with the kids college money.) :finger:

Thanks,

I gave a down payment and agreed to pay 40K oer sticker and I don't have any clue as to what the final price will be or the prformance this car wil have. (I hope my wife doesn't find out what I did with the kids college money.) :finger:

At $40K over just plan on somewhere in the $105K - $115K range plus tax, title & lic.

Set about $125K of that fund money aside and you should be safe with covering the out-the-door cost and might even have a little extra gas money left over.

Thanks,

What do you want on your tombstone ? :rip:

..........Sausage, cheese, and 40 more HP !!

ItalianStallion

M.S.R.P is/will be around $70,000.00 +/- a thousand or two. Let's just say somewhere in between $66,000.00 and $71,000.00 without ADM.

Please don't get bent at me, I wasn't the one who set the price.

M.S.R.P is/will be around $70,000.00 +/- a thousand or two. Let's just say somewhere in between $66,000.00 and $71,000.00 without ADM.

Please don't get bent at me, I wasn't the one who set the price.

That is about what I was guessing. Somewhere in the $65K - $75K range for MSRP.

Amy has said she is WARNING everyone that it won't be cheap because their is some big cost for the tooling involved and that cost will be spread over only a 1,000 units to be built and will add a lot to the price.

What is the cost of a carbon hood alone??? I assuming that cost will more than offset the added cost of a supercharger added to the SS package. The SS package is $28K. I would venture to guess the KR package will be in the same ballpark and with the added options available that easily puts this in the $70K + range.

That is about what I was guessing. Somewhere in the $65K - $75K range for MSRP.

Amy has said she is WARNING everyone that it won't be cheap because their is some big cost for the tooling involved and that cost will be spread over only a 1,000 units to be built and will add a lot to the price.

What is the cost of a carbon hood alone??? I assuming that cost will more than offset the added cost of a supercharger added to the SS package. The SS package is $28K. I would venture to guess the KR package will be in the same ballpark and with the added options available that easily puts this in the $70K + range.

And the stripes are still not painted on......... :hysterical:

• 1 month later...
So has anyone found the specs? Is this really the MSRP, confirmed? Maybe I'm having second thoughts??????

We should be getting specs sometime in January.

MSRP has not been announced, but it will be in the upper 60's to lower 70's

Look at the supersnake. That is $28k. take off the supercharger and you are still in the $22k range.

So look for the KR package to be well over $20K. Add that to the $46k - $48k price of the GT500. You are well in the upper 60's.

Add your $40k over and you are at approx $110k. Add tax, title and lic. That's another $7k - $9k.

Like I said, plan on having about $125k set aside just to be safe.

If you end up not wanting it let me know. I may be interested and willing to take it off your hands.

We should be getting specs sometime in January.

MSRP has not been announced, but it will be in the upper 60's to lower 70's

Look at the supersnake. That is $28k. take off the supercharger and you are still in the $22k range.

So look for the KR package to be well over $20K. Add that to the $46k - $48k price of the GT500. You are well in the upper 60's.

Add your $40k over and you are at approx $110k. Add tax, title and lic. That's another $7k - $9k.

Like I said, plan on having about $125k set aside just to be safe.

If you end up not wanting it let me know. I may be interested and willing to take it off your hands.

The KR does not have the Brake upgrade , Supercharger upgrade, Gauge pod, one piece DS, at least $11-12,000 just in parts alone less than the SS. Anything over $60,000 MSRP is more than it should be IMO.

The KR does not have the Brake upgrade , Supercharger upgrade, Gauge pod, one piece DS, at least $11-12,000 just in parts alone less than the SS. Anything over $60,000 MSRP is more than it should be IMO.

It does have the carbon fiber hood that understand is about $6k + for that alone.

Here is what Amy posted:

Posted on: Sep 1 2007, 11:55 PM

I find it weird that someone would pay 58K over sticker when the don't know sticker.

I have warned all of you from the beginning this car will not be cheap, it's limited and parts for this car have been designed only for this car, so it will bare the brunt of the tooling as well. It is also pre title, so it will go thru all of ford's engineering, quality, standards, etc. Hood, front splitter, hood pins are all new. And then there's NITSA, and carb, that will be divided over the limited run.

Even I do not know the price yet. You really need to look at this as a very special vehicle , with very special parts that will never be used for any other car then a gt500KR and a limited run and its a 40th

Amy

58 grand over an unknown sticker price is either weird or someone who wants a KR regardless of the cost.

Speaking of weird; A $6,000.00 hood with vinyl stripes over it. Now thats real weird or worse.

What's more weird is the dealers offering $40K - $50K over.

One has had a long standing ad running in automotive news offering $40K over to dealers willing to sell theirs.

Another one offered $45K and another is offering $50K

It's crazy

It does have the carbon fiber hood that understand is about $6k + for that alone.

Here is what Amy posted:

Posted on: Sep 1 2007, 11:55 PM

I find it weird that someone would pay 58K over sticker when the don't know sticker.

I have warned all of you from the beginning this car will not be cheap, it's limited and parts for this car have been designed only for this car, so it will bare the brunt of the tooling as well. It is also pre title, so it will go thru all of ford's engineering, quality, standards, etc. Hood, front splitter, hood pins are all new. And then there's NITSA, and carb, that will be divided over the limited run.

Even I do not know the price yet. You really need to look at this as a very special vehicle , with very special parts that will never be used for any other car then a gt500KR and a limited run and its a 40th

Amy

Although you may be right and the MSRP might be closer to the $65 - 70,000 mark I still anything over $60,000 is overkill IMO. Even with the CF hood. Twist down pins are nothing new.

These guys must be convinced that the KR badge will be retired for good with no chance of another run in 09 or later. An 09 500KR or a 2010 600KR would crush the value of these 08s

I couldn't agree more as I said in another post. They said there would only be 1000 2008 KR's. I have read nothing that there will not be a 2009 or even a 2010. Pretty big risk paying all that money with no guarantees that will be it.

These guys must be convinced that the KR badge will be retired for good with no chance of another run in 09 or later. An 09 500KR or a 2010 600KR would crush the value of these 08s

My guess is they will offer the vert KR for 09

First the GTH coupe. Followed by a vert.

First the SGT coupe. Followed by a vert.

Now a KR coupe. Next would be to follow with a vert.

Archived