TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BJ Shelby GT

Milstang

Ok, I've only heard they will be black with red stripes. Anymore info? Number that will be built? When they will be built, etc? My brother loves this version so trying to find more info.

:read:

I read on a post from Amy that they were going to make 100 for dealers in AZ, when......It sounded like the last run of the 08's.

Thanks! I will look for the post.

This is what was pulled from a eBay listing and Amy later comfirmed...

LIMITED EDITION SHELBY GT for ARIZONA

Barrett-Jackson Limited Edition Plaque

Barrett-Jackson Limited Edition Decal Placed On Rear Side Scoops And Engraved On Door Sill Plate

Autograph Framed Picture Of Carroll Shelby And Craig Jackson With Vehicles

BLACK WITH RED STRIPES only

Requested from Ford and Arizona dealers, there will only be 100.

Here is the link to the ShelbyAuto forum

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ic=2899&hl=

Ok, I've only heard they will be black with red stripes. Anymore info? Number that will be built? When they will be built, etc? My brother loves this version so trying to find more info.

:read:

With only a 100 being made I suspect dealers that get one will be charging premiums for these.

Right now there is only 4 showing up. None are in stock yet. They are in transit.

Sanderson Ford in Glendale AZ has TWO coming. One with automatic and one with manual.

MSRP $43,250 (manual)....MSRP $41,800 (automatic)

Holmes Tuttle Ford in Tucson AZ has ONE coming. Manual trans.

MSRP $41,255

Sunset Ford in Peoria AZ has ONE coming. Automatic trans.

MSRP $40,785

Those are the MSRP prices based on the MSRP on the GT Mustang + $9,500 SAI charge.

FYI!

socaljafo posted this on the old forum:

"The below link was posted on stangsunleashed. Page 11 has an advertisement for the Barret Jackson Shelby GT. However, I found page 3 more interesting. I am pretty sure that is Jason Cenora's Sema award winning and multiple magazine cover CS8."

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scot...ek08_111407.pdf

:hysterical2: LMAO, um Jeff, I got the link for the shelbyautos forum from a post about 3 above yours. :hysterical:

First one will be sold at Barrett Jackson in January. Only 100 produced. Remaining 99 units will be sold through Arizona Ford dealers only. The car comes only in Black with red stripes, and special documentation and badging will accompany the car.

OPINION: The future collectibilty value of this car is questionable regardless of the low production numbers. Given the choice, I would rather own a Orange/Silver California GTS over this car any day and twice on Sunday's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a hardcore Shelby freak and supporter through and through, but this particular car does not excite me, and there are some compelling reasons why I feel that way; but I don't want to post why in a open forum.

Craig Jackson believes that they will get six figures for the first car at auction, and that will set the ADM's at the dealers after that. I think he's wrong, but it's typical of him to think that way.

I just posted on tms how I was thinking I could never afford a Shelby GT when the first one went for $600,000. A few months later (spring 07) you could get them for $500 over invoice (via Michael Morris).

The SGT buzz/excitement has waned (thankfully for those wanting one). I don't think they are going to get the ADMs they are hoping for on the BJ versions, but what do I know.

I just posted on tms how I was thinking I could never afford a Shelby GT when the first one went for $600,000. A few months later (spring 07) you could get them for $500 over invoice (via Michael Morris).

The SGT buzz/excitement has waned (thankfully for those wanting one). I don't think they are going to get the ADMs they are hoping for on the BJ versions, but what do I know.

Agreed, and I am not looking to get another one guys. I can't afford that! The color scheme was my brother's favorite so I just wanted to find the info for him to see it.

Thanks for the help!

Archived