TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BadCat's Cat House

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gives me the creeps! There HAS to be other forms of life out there. Spooky. Thanks, John. :lurk:

Hiya, Dan! Where ya been? Mulching leaves? :hysterical:

Enjoy the day tomorrow, my friend. :happy feet:

don't know about other forms of life Ruf, but it sure makes me believe in God......pretty awe inspiring universe we have...

John

don't know about other forms of life Ruf, but it sure makes me believe in God......pretty awe inspiring universe we have...

John

I'm not sure about God. But, something's responsible for what's out there. And most of us will never learn the answer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

BadCat's cathouse is still standing strong.......the BadCat himself is not back very often.......staying pretty busy with "things" but I do speak on his behalf once in a while....

I_Love_My_Cat.jpg

I assure you, the BadCat (aka KC BadCat ) is alive and well in another land.......<grins> and I love your decision to get the "fastest" color shelby!!!

BadCat's cathouse is still standing strong.......the BadCat himself is not back very often.......staying pretty busy with "things" but I do speak on his behalf once in a while....

I_Love_My_Cat.jpg

I assure you, the BadCat (aka KC BadCat ) is alive and well in another land.......<grins> and I love your decision to get the "fastest" color shelby!!!

I love the language you speak!

:salute:

Heritage colors FTW! :superhero:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived