TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BadCat's Cat House

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

..glad to see you all have my back. I am still traveling in mid missouri week, and have a government laptop; hard to type on and all my good photos and links etc are on my home pc. Will try to start paying better attention to the cathouse this weekend when I get home

..glad to see you all have my back. I am still traveling in mid missouri week, and have a government laptop; hard to type on and all my good photos and links etc are on my home pc. Will try to start paying better attention to the cathouse this weekend when I get home

BadCat - I'm going to Lawrence this weekend just to hang out downtown on Saturday. We're staying at the Eldridge. If you're bored, swing over, I'll buy all the good times you can handle.

HSURB

BadCat - I'm going to Lawrence this weekend just to hang out downtown on Saturday. We're staying at the Eldridge. If you're bored, swing over, I'll buy all the good times you can handle.

HSURB

thanks for the invite, but this weekend I have to make my pretty bride happy and do a few things for her that I have been putting off. enjoy the day, you jayhawker :superhero:

Archived