TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of wifeys car/hoodscoop

The next set of pics,show the hoodscoop in more detail,and show (sadly) the defects etc. Hopefully when it's showed/judged tomorrow in her car show,the hoodscoop won't be scrutinized.

It's a beautiful car,and hopefully peoples eyes will be trained to other things of interest.

P.S. I didn't touch the hoodscoop,as I mentioned in a previous post,I'll wait to see what SAI comes up with.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Actually, you should do better in the show, especially if it is a Concours...because it is an all-original, flexible Shelby SGT hood scoop!

The next set of pics,show the hoodscoop in more detail,and show (sadly) the defects etc. Hopefully when it's showed/judged tomorrow in her car show,the hoodscoop won't be scrutinized.

It's a beautiful car,and hopefully peoples eyes will be trained to other things of interest.

P.S. I didn't touch the hoodscoop,as I mentioned in a previous post,I'll wait to see what SAI comes up with.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

R U sure that is your wifes car, my scoop looks just like that! UGH

PottyDr,I personally love your pic of your car.....and the SPOILER!

I think it completes the car,and the lines of the spoiler,match the angle on the rear fascia. I'm hoping I can convince the wifey of the same thing.

Someone just mentioned recently,about the view,or less of a view when using mirror,when equipped with a spoiler. Have you noticed that PottyDr? Do you see a tad of your spoiler in the rearview?

That would be only negative in my book,as I love the look of em!

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Looks just like mine!

Amy, Bud, John...hello, where are you? PLEASE UPDATE US!!!!

PottyDr,I personally love your pic of your car.....and the SPOILER!

I think it completes the car,and the lines of the spoiler,match the angle on the rear fascia. I'm hoping I can convince the wifey of the same thing.

Someone just mentioned recently,about the view,or less of a view when using mirror,when equipped with a spoiler. Have you noticed that PottyDr? Do you see a tad of your spoiler in the rearview?

That would be only negative in my book,as I love the look of em!

The veiw is great, Iam 6'4 so no problem there, I usally worry about whats in front of me, because I cannot control what happens behind me, The spoiler in not a problem looking out the back after a while I

complely forget the spoilers is even there, and Thanks

I would think SAI could do a better job of putting on the hood scoop , or is this something that take place after?

Nope - SAI installs them in Las Vegas.

Looks just like mine!

Amy, Bud, John...hello, where are you? PLEASE UPDATE US!!!!

Look, Amy JUST DID update all of you. But the problem is, everybody wants to start their own thread. So now we have 20 threads about hood scoops. And I know that most people saw it but won't comment on it. So now we have 20 threads of people bashing the hood scoop.

So here it is again for those who have not seen Amy's recent update. Yes, we are using rivets to hold the hood scoop down. BUT, the dealers do not want to do the repair. So, we are trying to find another way to make it easier for the shops to do it.

John Walker is also coming up with a plan to help you all out too. He can be contacted at Johnw@shelbyautos.com We should know more in the next week or two on how this is going to work. So please, baer with us on this, we are working on it and we will get it resolved.

Now I am off to try and find the other 19 threads to reply too.

Bud

Look, Amy JUST DID update all of you. But the problem is, everybody wants to start their own thread. So now we have 20 threads about hood scoops. And I know that most people saw it but won't comment on it. So now we have 20 threads of people bashing the hood scoop.

So here it is again for those who have not seen Amy's recent update. Yes, we are using rivets to hold the hood scoop down. BUT, the dealers do not want to do the repair. So, we are trying to find another way to make it easier for the shops to do it.

John Walker is also coming up with a plan to help you all out too. He can be contacted at Johnw@shelbyautos.com We should know more in the next week or two on how this is going to work. So please, baer with us on this, we are working on it and we will get it resolved.

Bud

Bud,

I will send this guy to go with you and help. :hysterical2:

ChuckSnipesEveryone.gif

Fair enough.......just want to be updated . I didn't see Amy's post here a week or so ago........but I did yesterday. I have emailed John, as well as others..and we hadn't heard, hence the posts.

You know Bud, I am not a whiner...just frustrated...just as frustrated as you I am sure.

I am done talking about it for 2 weeks ...i promise ! :finger: :beatdeadhorse:

Then I will ask again :stirpot:

Bud

Thanks for responding!!!! :happy feet:

Archived