TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fancy Beemer garage

autoplay

sweet ........ i could maybe build a garage like that but to do so i would have to sell my GT500 that i paid cash for ( love the quote in Risky Business... "gotta to love those bonds") ....

Than i would have a gorgous garage but no cars inside ... :hysterical2:

OOOOooo. Want one!

5 years ago I put it up and did all the work myself including the massive driveway. Cost me 29K. A sub contractor wanted 50K and I know that my quality is better. I did it in 9 weekends and a few hours after work every night. I had a couple guys give me a hand every Sat. and paid them cash and lunch.

The inside is unfinished with studs and pegboard on the walls. Some day I will sheetrock it and put heat in it. Most likely after I retire and need a project to keep me busy.

I admit, I am a freak of sorts as I poured a new garage floor two weeks before my GT500 showed up, just for it. Once I move south (retire) I plan on having a 4 car and hope to fill it with toys. So for now I will live vicariously through you guys and these monster garages! good work! :happy feet: :headspin:

nice but just wondering about the effects of oil spillage on pavers and grout?

Guys that can afford a garage like this probably don't have any leaks or spills. :hysterical2:

This is one of my more favorite garage photos....

gallery_8757_201_66149.jpg

Archived